• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

dionysus

Yaldog
Sharing is caring.

Even though it makes sense for Brady to be Rise, since he is an attention seeking image conscious girl more at home on the pages of People or promoting terrible compact cars for girly european companies, it pains me to see my favorite Persona waifu associated with Brady. Should be Chie, who is the worst.

I've been swamped this week.

Here's the plan: I'll post the CC thread on Friday. There will be overlap into the SB week anyway so that thread should be useful for a time extended beyond the standard week.

Then I'll post the SB thread, presuming all goes well, Monday of the week before the Owl.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
smh my pats loving cousin is trying to convince me that getting a hand job isn't cheating. (He's married btw) That's what happens when you have gronk and hernandez on your team.

You should have whipped it out and told him to get to work then!

Narag

I've been swamped this week.

Here's the plan: I'll post the CC thread on Friday. There will be overlap into the SB week anyway so that thread should be useful for a time extended beyond the standard week.

Then I'll post the SB thread, presuming all goes well, Monday of the week before the Owl.

Should probably throw that one in the OT after last year's issue.

Greg

smh my pats loving cousin is trying to convince me that getting a hand job isn't cheating. (He's married btw) That's what happens when you have gronk and hernandez on your team.
as him if he thinks this is cheating:
08WLmof.jpg

Crisco

Banned
It's really too late to fuck with Stafford's throwing mechanics, it's all muscle memory at this point and there frankly isn't enough time left in his playing career to perform enough reps to retrain that shit. The best they can do is simply to discourage him from making risky throws, at least until they actually need him too. You can't play the whole game like you're driving with five minutes left in the fourth quarter down two scores. Call a lot of screen passes and shorter routes to slot receivers. Instruct him to go to his check down when no one is open down field. Hold him accountable, bench him if you have to. He's playing like a guy who has no fear of losing his job when he's done nothing on the field to earn that distinction.

now he's going to kill you for snitching

For my last words I would just like to say...fuck the pats!

You should have whipped it out and told him to get to work then!

Apparently I can get one from an Asian masseuse for 30 bucks extra, I'd rather do that than homosexual incest

as him if he thinks this is cheating:

I'm fully convinced he would let tom peg him, (As most pat fans it seems)

MechDX

Should probably throw that one in the OT after last year's issue.

Ive been fearing that. I cant remember how did it go over in the OT last season? We have gotten way more insular and I worry about how our strong willed but correct opinions will fly over there.

Greg

Ive been fearing that. I cant remember how did it go over in the OT last season? We have gotten way more insular and I worry about how our strong willed but correct opinions will fly over there.
if I have to watch a Kaepernick/Brady Super Bowl, I don't think my account will survive

Narag

Went fine really. We were asked to tone it down some, we really didn't, and the thread moved too fast and it was a good time.

Thought I was going to get nailed then for this one though: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47268581&postcount=5594

Tenumi

Banned
No offense. But what do you get about us?

...Not a lot, to be honest. That's why I'm gonna stay out of the fighting from now on. I find it funner to look up the facts and stats. Find the ridiculous or odd stuff. Like Caldwell being the Lions' very first African American Head Coach.

I gotta loosen up and relax. Rather observe than instigate.

Narag

No offense. But what do you get about us?

...Not a lot, to be honest. That's why I'm gonna stay out of the fighting from now on. I find it funner to look up the facts and stats. Find the ridiculous or odd stuff. Like Caldwell being the Lions' very first African American Head Coach.

jnc likes weird stats too. grow from there

bionic77

I'm fully convinced he would let tom peg him, (As most pat fans it seems)
It's pretty disturbing how many Pat fans seem to be sexually attracted to Tammy. Probably why he has sucked so much in Foxboro in the playoffs lately.

The sexual tension and rape culture has to be distracting.

jakncoke

Banned

Yes, also ask bionic about Michael Jordan he loves MJ :)

MechDX

Loosen up, relax, observe and instigate.--This should be NFL GAF's motto!

Good job Tenumi!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The best thing about it is that Jordan was a fiend for working out with coaches to improve his game, at UNC and in the pros. He is the exact opposite of Stafford.
No matter how good you are, you can always strive to improve and the best stay the best by being eager to learn anything they can wherever they can get it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Martin Mayhew just said Stafford has no need to see a QB coach over the summer.

I think I know why nobody else would coach here.

The Baltimore Sun lists some potential OC candidates for the Ravens, and this could be real interesting (and hilarious).

Brad Childress
Rob Chudzinski
Gary Kubiak
Jeff Hostler
Norv Turner
Kyle Shananhan
Mike Sullivan
Jim Zorn

I don't know how to feel. Am I really thinking that I'd want Norv Turner out of that group? Well, when Flacco tanks again, at least they'll be able to blame it on him having 3 different coordinators over six season.

Kyle knows how to get great production out of running backs and is a good playcaller overall.

the fact that I'm saying this as a redskins fan says a thing or two about his abilities. Shame that things became so cancerous off the field, though that shouldn't be an issue with Mike out of the way.

Martin Mayhew just said Stafford has no need to see a QB coach over the summer.

I think I know why nobody else would coach here.
Kas must run that team. Nothing else makes sense. The FO treats Stafford like a delicate little flower. It makes no sense to me at all.

Top Bottom