• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Caldwell is a shitty hire but his approach is more "professional".
I think that could help change the values in the locker room which could set off a positive chain reaction.

As far as a football decision though, terrible hire.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I tried Blacks, Smittys, and Kreuz. All ridiculously awesome.

I don't understand why you have to go to some small town in the middle of nowhere to get the best barbecue in Texas. The only thing I'm aware of on the north side of Houston is the chains like Pappa's BBQ and Spring Creek.

I like Rudy's.

Dragon

Banned
Anyone want a free Assassins Creed IV code? It's uplay unfortunately just ordered a new computer, but I already own the game on ps4. Figured I'd give you guys a shot first, first person to quote gets it.

Nakazato

Anyone want a free Assassins Creed IV code? It's uplay unfortunately just ordered a new computer, but I already own the game on ps4. Figured I'd give you guys a shot first, first person to quote gets it.

yo

Edit : Damn you Rando and your wussel avy !!!

Edit 2: We are all Seahwaks fans the next 3 weeks

bionic77

Remember when Joe Flacco beat the Pats and the Niners and became a Super Bowl MVP thanks to them?

Good times.
I like reliving the past but that sucked.

Me and FMT were united for a brief period of time in a hopeless cause. I warned him beforehand but he was drunk with the knowledge of his team being superior in almost every way not yet understanding the way things had truly become. He was stuck in the 90s.

Interesting interview from Bill Cowher, especially for all the Pats haters out there:

“We didn’t lose the game because of any 'Spygate,' because of them having any additional things,” Cowher told 93.7 The Fan on Wednesday. “[If] they’re guilty of anything they’re guilty of arrogance because they were told not to do something but it was something everybody does. They got caught doing it with a camera.”

“Stealing someone’s signals was a part of the game and everybody attempted to do that. We had people that always tried to steal signals,” said Cowher, whose 2004 team won 16 consecutive games before losing to the Patriots in the AFC title game. “What happened when we lost that game is they outplayed us. It had nothing to do with stealing signals or cheating or anything else.”

Source

I like it but I think we can do even worse. I have a few ideas already but I would love ideas if anyone has something specific that we could use.

hvq77z7.png

Godslay

Banned
So some are saying that Brady has a shoulder injury, and he's not really sick. What's up with that? Is this just BB deception or is there some truth to this?

Dragon

Banned
So some are saying that Brady has a shoulder injury, and he's not really sick. What's up with that? Is this just BB deception or is there some truth to this?

Who knows. He's going to play this week, but I doubt anyone is 100% at this point in the season.

Thanks so much Dragon, you're the man!! :)

Sorry Nakazato, I hope we can remain friends!!

No worries man. It's a good game , hope uplay doesn't give you too much shit.

Amazing. Some teams tried to steal signs so it is okay for this team to record practices.

I sorta get what he's saying. Cheating's been in the game for a long time. Until something is expressly forbidden everyone does what they can to get an edge.

On the other-hand recording was taking it to another level.

BigAT

I don't know why everyone keeps calling it stealing signs. There is a HUGE difference between that and watching a team's walkthrough practice, which is what the Pats did.

I don't know why everyone keeps calling it stealing signs. There is a HUGE difference between that and watching a team's walkthrough practice, which is what the Pats did.
Whatever they did, the record of it was destroyed, which is pretty damning. If what they did is what everyone else was doing but with a camera, why did Goodell destroy the evidence? I suspect the league would have suffered a massive hit to popularity and revenue, potentially ending in Goodell losing his job or Senate hearings or a bunch of who knows what. Easiest thing was to slap Bill and Bobby on the wrist and sweep it all under the carpet.

I hope there are copies somewhere and that someone is brave enough to share them with the world, and that the NFL will tear those asterisked trophies out of that case and Putin those rings off their fingers.

Tom Penny

The way Patriots stole special teams signals against the Steelers in 01 that resulted in a Troy Brown kick return for a TD and a block FG for a TD was fucking amazing.

Top Bottom