• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

BigAT

cookies_by_joyfulinsanity-d718rf7.jpg

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Source? I haven't found a thing yet saying such.

Articles on ESPN's specific division blogs. Talking about Caldwell's ties to Tressel and how they were praising each other on radio a week ago.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this happened, although I still think they get the Colts QB coach.

D has gotten worse every year that Coyle has been over it and the switch to 4-3 has literally improved nothing.

Philbin is running this team into the ground (more than it already is) and hopefully Ireland finally cleans house next year.

Gamble would have recommended move to 3-4 if he had interviewed, thinks Jordan is a stud, thanks a lot Ross, you idiot.

Tenumi

Banned
Articles on ESPN's specific division blogs. Talking about Caldwell's ties to Tressel and how they were praising each other on radio a week ago.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this happened.

So nothing that says he's going to be OC? All I've seen is potentially an offensive coach of some kind. Nothing specifically saying Coordinator.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So nothing that says he's going to be OC? All I've seen is potentially an offensive coach of some kind. Nothing specifically saying Coordinator.

Right now people theorizing it is between him and Christensen.

Philbin is running this team into the ground (more than it already is) and hopefully Ireland finally cleans house next year.

Gamble would have recommended move to 3-4 if he had interviewed, thinks Jordan is a stud, thanks a lot Ross, you idiot.
I'd imagine Philbin doesn't really care if the defense is 4-3 or 3-4 since D isn't really his thing. What should have happened (assuming Ross had to keep Philbin as he obviously did) is the Dolphins hire a GM like Gamble and he picks an OC/DC with Philbin. The other assistants could be chosen by either the GM, Philbin, or both, depending on who wants to do what.

In my opinion Coyle is just as responsible for where this team is as Sherman was. For instance, Ellerbee and Wheeler might have looked bad in Miami but they both looked better on their former teams. Strangely enough, Burnett and Dansby both looked better on their new teams than they did in Miami. Imagine that.

Plinko

If I'm the Lions I'm driving a dump truck full of money to Cleveland to get Norv Turner as my OC.

He's interviewing with Minnesota. Haven't heard him once connected to Detroit, sadly.

bionic77

As if Lions news hasn't been bad enough recently, big rumors popping up that the new OC will be...

JIM TRESSEL.
I think it is obvious now that eznark or some evil Packers fan is the real owner of the Lions and their sole goal is to make Lions fans suffer as much possible or perhaps get KAS to say something negative about the team.

I'd imagine Philbin doesn't really care if the defense is 4-3 or 3-4 since D isn't really his thing. What should have happened (assuming Ross had to keep Philbin as he obviously did) is the Dolphins hire a GM like Gamble and he picks an OC/DC with Philbin. The other assistants could be chosen by either the GM, Philbin, or both, depending on who wants to do what.

In my opinion Coyle is just as responsible for where this team is as Sherman was. For instance, Ellerbee and Wheeler might have looked bad in Miami but they both looked better on their former teams. Strangely enough, Burnett and Dansby both looked better on their new teams than they did in Miami. Imagine that.

that could have worked, would have partially avoided the cluster fuck ross has going on now, I still think the best option would have been to hire gm/dc/oc from within and let it all play out next season, for now I guess I just hope lazor helps out tannehill so we can at least have the qb for the foreseeable future

Top Bottom