• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

squicken

I don't know who is making the next OT but

BY2GqCAIYAAYvwI.jpg

Pimpwerx

Let me ask you something. Why aren't they using Dion Jordan to cover a bit instead of rolling out these mediocre LBs? Dion Jordan was very good in the cover game at Oregon, might have been the best part of his game. Yet he's a 3rd and long guy with his hand in the ground. Rushing from weak angles, no violent stunting up front. Vanilla as fuck. Why draft a guy when the coaches have no idea how to utilize him in their scheme? Traded up too. Would other coaches be doing a better job of utilizing this guy? Think we all know the answer to that.

How many times was a LB matched up on a WR tonight? Why do they roll two mediocre coverage LBs out there over and over?

Philbin looked like a turd during Hard Knocks, dude is a turd. Fuck that dude, he'll go back to GB and do what he does best. Doesn't look like a HC to me.

Those mediocre coverage LBs are better than what we had at the position last year, and were two of our big defensive acquisitions in the offseason. My guess is they're out there for the same reason Nolan Carroll is still allowed to embarrass himself weekly. Because there's no one better.

As for Dion Jordan, he was drafted as a project. He wasn't expected to contribute a lot this season, and it shows. He may covered well in college, but it's a different thing to do so in the NFL. Plus, the reason we got run-stoppers at LB is because our run defense was terrible last year, and a primary source of our woes. The onus has been put on the front 4 to put pressure on the QB so that the weakness of the LBs isn't exposed. This has been compromised somewhat by injuries in our secondary, so the safeties are busy covering the the asses of our corners and can't give the LBs adequate support.

I think the LBs are the least of our worries. Most teams don't have TEs that can kill us, and TB wasn't exactly exposing our bigger issue, which is covering RBs coming out of the backfield. Sproles destroyed us in that regard. PEACE.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I dunno, Duane. You don't exactly take someone with the 3rd pick as a "project."

EDIT - And trade up for it, no less.

HPhins54

Neo Member
41022-will-smith-I-aint-even-mad-tKbi.jpeg

I'm completely numb to losing. Actually picked the Bucs to win in my pick em. Time to fire everyone and start over...again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Let's break this down:

Bungles...LOST
Dolphins...LOST
Chargers...LOST
Titans...LOST

Best bye week for the Browns in forever!

skGqJVK.gif

LJ11

On the money yet again, my friend. I'm done with Philbin.

To put it in perspective when it comes to Dion Jordan.

A few weeks ago this was the coverage breakdown for the Top OLB/Pass Rushers in the 2013 draft.

35 for Jarvis Jones, 13 for Dion, and 32 for Mingo even though Bark rarely covered a guy in College.

Dion only playing 30% of snaps, yet can probably cover better than either LB on the roster.

MRSA

Banned
Top it off, I have a 30% off coupon at Target for when you buy 2 games. I'll basically be buying 3 games for $30 each. I could get COD instead of GTAV and sell that for $45.

Colin Kaepernick is coping with a loss for the first time in seven weeks, and he’s doing so by creating a post-loss ritual. The 49ers’ third-year quarterback is acknowledging negative posts about him on Twitter for the first time since those consecutive defeats in September.

Kaepernick passed for just 91 yards and got sacked six times – his career-worst marks as a starter – in the 49ers’ 10-9 loss Sunday to the Carolina Panthers.

Rather than post comments himself in the ensuing 24 hours, he scoured his Twitter mentions for hateful comments as an apparent motivational tactic.

“I saw Kap becoming this from his Super Bowl performance … he couldn’t handle the pressure either,” posted @KEOSB3000.

“You are an overrated clown, keep killing your team’s chances dumb (expletive) lol,” wrote @Fishmancer.

“I say this CONSTANTLY ‘@FreeLaddin: Bro, you suck. Shoulda kept Alex Smith @Kaepernick7,’ ” tweeted (@WWCKD.

“TOO MUCH HYPE before he proved anything,” @KEOSB3000 tweeted in response to another post defending Kaepernick as “only” a third-year quarterback in his first starting season.

Those four tweets were the first Kaepernick “favorited” since Sept. 24, when the 49ers were coming off back-to-back defeats to the Seattle Seahawks and Indianapolis Colts. Kaepernick and the 49ers responded by going on a five-game win streak that lasted until Sunday’s home loss to the Panthers.

lulz

stfu kap you sucked dick what do you expect people to say? "Great game bruh that 91 yards passing was awesome and afterall we only lost by 1 so how bad could it have been?" quit playing like a pussy when you escape pressure and just run the fucking ball once in a while

LJ11

lulz

stfu kap you sucked dick what do you expect people to say? "Great game bruh that 91 yards passing was awesome and afterall we only lost by 1 so how bad could it have been?" quit playing like a pussy when you escape pressure and just run the fucking ball once in a while

hahaha

LiveWire

lulz

Hey at least you got to make a SB appearance with your gimmick QB. Now you can return to the basement of the NFL with us after the Seahawks take the NFC West and put Harbaugh on the fast track to offensive coordinator for some junk AFC team.

rando14

Hey at least you got to make a SB appearance with your gimmick QB. Now you can return to the basement of the NFL with us after the Seahawks take the NFC West and put Harbaugh on the fast track to offensive coordinator for some junk AFC team.
I like you!

jWILL253

Banned
The Dolphins are the new Raiders. My god, what an epic collapse since the 3-0 start.

FMT... I don't know Kaepernick personally... but that dude just comes off as a self-absorbed prick...

Top Bottom