• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Bowser

I mean, those games weren't tough. Of course you pick Car over SF.

I did remember to get all my spread picks in though:

1xOdXsd.png

75-70 on the season, take my picks to the bank!

Thursday, November 7th
Redskins @ Vikings

Sunday, November 10th
Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Bills @ Steelers
Raiders @ Giants
Rams @ Colts
Seahawks @ Falcons
Bengals @ Ravens
Lions @ Bears
Panthers @ 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers
Cowboys @ Saints

Monday, November 11th
Dolphins @ Buccaneers

FMT - avi bet?

Looks like I did terrible in the early games, only 4 of 9

Fantomex

Sorry Phins bros. Honestly I have never seen a season like you are having. Really sucks.

Thanks. We suck, plain and simple. We have garbage in the front office and in the locker rooms people just want to get paid and leave it at that. Skip this man, Im watching Adventure Time instead of Dolphin games from now on.

Pimpwerx

Miami's going to clean house.

Ross will go out and throw money at a college coach.....lol

I'm not even sure you can blame Philbin. Last year, the GM even told him he had a shit roster. I'm not sure anyone could polish this turd of an o-line. Ireland's been drafting linemen for years and nothing has improved. Then again, when a douche like Incognito is on the leadership, and they ship off real leaders like Bush, Long and Dansby, I can see how the coaching staff deserves some blame. PEACE.

Ugh this is so frustrating, but I'm glad I waited to buy anything with the new logo, I'm not wasting a dime on this shit franchise until they turn it around. FUCK IRELAND.

Pimpwerx

Ugh this is so frustrating, but I'm glad I waited to buy anything with the new logo, I'm not wasting a dime on this shit franchise until they turn it around. FUCK IRELAND.

Pfft. Now's the time to buy, bro. Demand is at an all-time low. Shit's gonna be on clearance for Black Friday. Buy a Tannehill or Miller jersey, since they're probably the only two guys guaranteed to still be on the roster. Well, maybe Hartline too. PEACE.

Revis with a garbage INT at the end. lol.

Still, that 3rd and 1 play for the Bucs at the end was atrocious, but it's not like I should have expected more.

LJ11

I'm not even sure you can blame Philbin. Last year, the GM even told him he had a shit roster. I'm not sure anyone could polish this turd of an o-line. Ireland's been drafting linemen for years and nothing has improved. Then again, when a douche like Incognito is on the leadership, and they ship off real leaders like Bush, Long and Dansby, I can see how the coaching staff deserves some blame. PEACE.

Let me ask you something. Why aren't they using Dion Jordan to cover a bit instead of rolling out these mediocre LBs? Dion Jordan was very good in the cover game at Oregon, might have been the best part of his game. Yet he's a 3rd and long guy with his hand in the ground. Rushing from weak angles, no violent stunting up front. Vanilla as fuck. Why draft a guy when the coaches have no idea how to utilize him in their scheme? Traded up too. Would other coaches be doing a better job of utilizing this guy? Think we all know the answer to that.

How many times was a LB matched up on a WR tonight? Why do they roll two mediocre coverage LBs out there over and over?

Philbin looked like a turd during Hard Knocks, dude is a turd. Fuck that dude, he'll go back to GB and do what he does best. Doesn't look like a HC to me.

Fins need to fire everyone. How a team comes out and looks that flat against an 0-8 team I cant imagine.

Word, throw them all out on the street.

Link

The Autumn Wind
That the Jets have the 6-seed tells you all you need to know about the AFC.

Not that I'm complaining.

Let me ask you something. Why aren't they using Dion Jordan to cover a bit instead of rolling out these mediocre LBs? Dion Jordan was very good in the cover game at Oregon, might have been the best part of his game. Yet he's a 3rd and long guy with his hand in the ground. Rushing from weak angles, no violent stunting up front. Vanilla as fuck. Why draft a guy when the coaches have no idea how to utilize him in their scheme? Traded up too. Would other coaches be doing a better job of utilizing this guy? Think we all know the answer to that.

How many times was a LB matched up on a WR tonight? Why do they roll two mediocre coverage LBs out there over and over?

Philbin looked like a turd during Hard Knocks, dude is a turd. Fuck that dude, he'll go back to GB and do what he does best. Doesn't look like a HC to me.

Word, throw them all out on the street.
On the money yet again, my friend. I'm done with Philbin.

Top Bottom