• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Link

The Autumn Wind
I really hate that I have hope of the Jets making the playoffs now. I was perfectly content expecting this team to be awful this year. Now they can rip my heart out at the end of the season like they usually do.

And that's why I hate them.
You think you're above the hate.
You think you're entitled to non-hate.

Nope, not even close buddy.
i
rise_above_hate_facebook_timeline_cover_by_ayeshmantha-d4sme6m.jpg

You should root for the browns. Seriously. You obviously hate everything about the ravens. How did u survive the Kyle boller years?

By being a realist. I hated Kyle Boller too, mostly because I bought the hype (he can throw 70 yards from his knee!). We didn't pay him 120 million dollars.

If you don't both hate and love your team, you're not doing it right.

Hey at least you got to make a SB appearance with your gimmick QB. Now you can return to the basement of the NFL with us after the Seahawks take the NFC West and put Harbaugh on the fast track to offensive coordinator for some junk AFC team.

Yeah at least our gimmick qb did that. All your gimmick qb did is quit on the team in a home playoff game. Only jay cutler can compete with that!

He technically does root for the Browns.

Not true.

"On February 9, 1996, the NFL announced that the Browns would be 'deactivated' for three years, and that a new stadium would be built for a new Browns team, as either an expansion team or a team moved from another city, that would begin play in 1999. Modell would in turn then be granted a new franchise (the 31st NFL franchise), for Baltimore, retaining the current contracts of players and personnel. There would be a reactivated team for Cleveland, where the Browns' name, colors, history, records, awards and archives would remain in Cleveland"

Gobias

Banned
I really hate that I have hope of the Jets making the playoffs now. I was perfectly content expecting this team to be awful this year. Now they can rip my heart out at the end of the season like they usually do.
it'll suck when your hopes and dreams of that final playoff spot are taken by JCamp and the mighty Browns.

Link

The Autumn Wind
it'll suck when your hopes and dreams of that final playoff spot are taken by JCamp and the mighty Browns.
Honestly, if any team grabs the 6-seed from us, I'd rather it be the Browns. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

exarkun

Time for another miracle heave here. We've done it once before. PEACE.

The hope encapsulated by this post is amazing. Its also uncomfortably delusional. It needs to be included in the new thread's OP with a montage of the Tanny sacks. Or even just the back to back sacks. lllllllolll

Tamanon

Banned
You know, I was thinking on the way to work this morning. Why is football even a thing? I mean, what's the point?

Football exists to remind us that we can still feel pain in this wretched world. That our souls have not been so degraded by the normal life that we do not feel anguish at the thought of a millionaire not winning a game.

Football exists to remind us that we can still feel pain in this wretched world. That our souls have not been so degraded by the normal life that we do not feel anguish at the thought of a millionaire not winning a game.
But they're not just any ol' millionaires. They're my
bullying
millionaires!

Top Bottom