• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------- Official soundtrack to NFL Week 14 ----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

w14-img1.jpg

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination

w14-img2.jpg

Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination

w14-img3.jpg

We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation

w14-img4x.jpg

What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation

w14-img5.jpg

If you want to view paradise

w14-img6.gif

Simply look around and view it

w14-img7.jpg

Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it

w14-img8.jpg

--------------------------------------

w14-img9.jpg

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going

w14-img10x.jpg

There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing

w14-img11x.jpg

Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a-blowing

w14-img22.gif

Not a speck of light is showing

w14-img13.jpg

So the danger must be growing

w14-img15x.jpg

Are the fires of Hell a-glowing

w14-img16x.jpg

Is the grisly reaper mowing

w14-img12x.jpg

Yes, the danger must be growing

w14-img18x.jpg

For the rowers keep on rowing

w14-img14x.jpg

And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

w14-img17x.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOU @ JAC

IND @ CIN
CLE @ NE
OAK @ NYJ
KC @ WAS
MIN @ BAL
ATL @ GB
BUF @ TB
MIA @ PIT
DET @ PHI
TEN @ DEN
STL @ ARI
SEA @ SF
NYG @ SD
CAR @ NO

DAL @ CHI

Nori Chan

After the Chargers lose this weekend to the derp head of fucking derp, I'll be on the Killa Cam bandwagon all the way.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
After tonight (or just about every weekend) in the last thread... some people get very angry over this sport lol.

This coming from a Hockey fan still learning about NFL.

And living in a city where NFL fans are crazy right now, but seeing that the rest of the NFL seems to hate our team (Seattle).

In the end... this is fun!

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

HOU @ JAC

IND @ CIN
CLE @ NE
OAK @ NYJ
KC @ WAS
MIN @ BAL
ATL @ GB
BUF @ TB
MIA @ PIT
DET @ PHI
TEN @ DEN
STL @ ARI
SEA @ SF
NYG @ SD
CAR @ NO

DAL @ CHI

Greg

hahaha

well done (again), Bucket

More self-loathing and ranting to follow, feel free to skip.

It's amazing to me that a team like the Buffalo Bills, who had Russell in for a predraft visit, passed on him for TJ motherfucking Graham. How on fucking earth does something like this happen? Unbelievable.

You have no QB you stupid fucks. He was good at Wisconsin, showed good arm strength, good accuracy, good ball handler, and worked under center as well as in gun while at NC State. Sure Wisconsin was heavy run and PA, but who the fuck cares, he executed what he was asked to to do. A 3rd round pick isn't a fucking big deal even if he busts.

It's not unbelievable though, completely billievable.

Now we have EJ.....hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Based Buckethead thread is based.

What a handsome man in your avatar.

Eagles are going to get fucked up at home. Any avatar bets Iggle fans?

Go Lions!

mkenyon

Banned
After tonight (or just about every weekend) in the last thread... some people get very angry over this sport lol.

This coming from a Hockey fan still learning about NFL.

And living in a city where NFL fans are crazy right now, but seeing that the rest of the NFL seems to hate our team (Seattle).

In the end... this is fun!
They're all eating too much junk food. Salt overdose.

squicken

Nice work bucket. From other thread

---

It's amazing to me that a team like the Buffalo Bills, who had Russell in for a predraft visit, passed on him for TJ motherfucking Graham. How on fucking earth does something like this happen? Unbelievable.

You have no QB you stupid fucks. He was good at Wisconsin, showed good arm strength, good accuracy, good ball handler, and worked under center as well as in gun while at NC State. Sure Wisconsin was heavy run and PA, but who the fuck cares, he executed what he was asked to to do. A 3rd round pick isn't a fucking big deal even if he busts.

I call Alshon Jeffrey not-Brian Quick and Randall Cobb not-Lance Kendricks. It always stings most when you see it better than the professionals. I guess dudes on the internet never convince my GM that they were Mark Dominik, so that's something ;)

mkenyon

Banned
I appreciate the blatant aggression from Niners fans. I get passive aggressive looks from pretentious assholes when I visit the bay area.

I'm expecting a tough game, but I really like some bragging rights over my father in law for the next year. In Wilson I trust
Fantastic OP.

Anybody wanna make an avatar bet on the SEA @ SF game? I'm feeling lucky... *Birdman handrub*
I'll take that.

I appreciate the blatant aggression from Niners fans. I get passive aggressive looks from pretentious assholes when I visit the bay area.

I'm expecting a tough game, but I really like some bragging rights over my father in law for the next year. In Wilson I trust
I'll take that.

you get passive aggressive looks everywhere from every fanbase (i get it in CA and outside of CA!). what do you expect to happen? someone in frisco sees you in a seachickens jersey and cold cocks you on the street?

Trey

It's not healthy to think this way, man. You go early and it'll just be me holding Cranky and Indigo back from bombing Stevie Johnson's house.

mkenyon

Banned
you get passive aggressive looks everywhere from every fanbase (i get it in CA and outside of CA!). what do you expect to happen? someone in frisco sees you in a seachickens jersey and cold cocks you on the street?
No, I mean in general. I go there like twice a year, don't wear my seahawks stuff. It's a city full of assholes.

But in the annoying way that makes it socially unacceptable to respond to it. Drives me crazy.

No, I mean in general. I go there like twice a year, don't wear my seahawks stuff. It's a city full of assholes.

oh my god yes. you have a lot of giant douchers there. and just like with most major cities, everyone wants to tell you why THEIR sandwich shop, why THEIR deep dish pizza, why THEIR whatever is the best anywhere. dude a fucking sandwich is a sandwich. is Little Johnnys Unknown Sandwich shop better than subway? of course it is, but they're in the same ball park and i don't have to drive fucking 45 minutes out of the way to get a subway sandwich nor do i have to pay $15 for a sandwich. fucking hate food snobs and just snobs in general and frisco is full of them!

that and bums

Top Bottom