• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Yup it's obvious we gotta start winning games. Starting next Monday. At least our last three games are indoors
You guys are a good team so I'm not sure whats up. The Lions haven't won a non-division game since October and that was a last minute win against this same shitty Cowboys team. In fact, the only non-division games they've won was against the awful Browns, Washinton and Cowboys. I think the Lions are a good team but I wouldn't be shocked if they choked away the Ravens game and maybe even the Giants game.

rando14

so he's basically nick foles

423.gif

Vio-Lence

Banned
You guys are a good team so I'm not sure whats up. The Lions haven't won a non-division game since October and that was a last minute win against this same shitty Cowboys team. In fact, the only non-division games they've won was against the awful Browns, Washinton and Cowboys. I think the Lions are a good team but I wouldn't be shocked if they choked away the Ravens game and maybe even the Giants game.
Lions will find a way to lose the division because they are the Lions.

Told a friend minutes before the game I had the Bears by 24, and I'm a Cowboys fan. It was the classic "everybody wants to think the Cowboys are rolling so they absolutely shit the bed" scenario. Had the correct spread until they score with seconds left. Assholes.

squicken

If you woulda told me at the beginning of the year that at week 14 that the jags would have a better record than the Falcons, texans, and redskins...

my god

Vikes too. All 4 of those teams were obvious regression teams, though not like this. Except for the Vikes. Everyone knew they'd suck

I just couldn't be a Cowboys fan until Jerry was gone

its trying. the metroplex here has entered a constant defeatest/apathy outlook on every Season. The funniest thing is when the sports media and some fans forget the actual state of the franchise and pick apart style points of Cowboy wins when they nearly edge out some sub .500 team every year. Its like they suddenly think its still the 90s cowboys.

But hey i'm happy i was old enough to enjoy and appreciate the 3 superbowls in the 90s. I feel really sad for all the young cowboy fans that don't remember what the franchise used to be.

Now its the same cycle every year. ups and downs, injuries, no depth, poor drafting, fade in december, and end up near .500 purely because Romo keeps it from completely bottoming out every year.

Of course then everyone just focuses on Romo and want him gone when he's not even in the top 10 of their issues

Top Bottom