• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

squicken

Romo checks out of runs too fast. He took heat for it earlier. Refuses to stay with runs. Now he is blaming others when he has more control than he ever has at LoS

rando14

have the bears beat the 1st down record yet

You know he doesn't mean it. Figure of speech because he wants the fans to care about football and not noise records no one really cares about.

yeah I'm just goofing around. The whole sound record thing is pretty dumb!! Even new orleans tried it last week to get the "loudest indoor stadium" in the world records. It's nuts now!!

Vio-Lence

Banned
scored on 7/7 possessions. 4 McCown TD passes. For the season he's got 14 TDs and 1 interception. Compared to Jay Cutler's 13 TDs and 8 Interceptions.

squicken

Starting the evening down 50 points in FF. Gronk and Peterson getting hurt cost. But McCown may win it himself haha. Still need 8 points

I know you all wanted to know that

Greg

Starting the evening down 50 points in FF. Gronk and Peterson getting hurt cost. But McCown may win it himself haha. Still need 8 points

I know you all wanted to know that
I was up 50 and my opponent has Forte, Witten, and Gould

still up 20 I think

Well with that defense I don't even want to make the playoffs. Have fun in the tournament philly!

Maybe jerry will finally address the defense in the draft instead of just shuffling defensive coordinators and yelling "FIXED"

Top Bottom