• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Vio-Lence

Banned
at least Emery hit on Alshon and it looks like Kyle Long is going to be a player as well, but it really hurts that Shea and Bostic look like busts. Hell the entire 2012 draft sucked besides Alshon.

squicken

Can't remember exactly why he fell, but think he fell because of the weight issues and the work effort concerns. ....but he obviously lost the weight and got in shape for the combine

I wanted the browns to draft him too

It's why teams have scouts. Find out if a guy wants to be a pro or not. Some guys just immature

squicken

GOBEARS_medium.gif

too far

Gregor should I stick it out with god of war or should I cut my losses!! I spent $15 whole american dollars on this collection though :(

1st one in the collection gave me motion sickness or something so I barely remember it, 2 is amazing but drags a bit late, and 3 is amazing too. Haven't played the PSP ones or Ascension.

rando14

How is Mccown so lucky, hes nearly had two passes intercepted and then his interception gets called back

Time is too valuable to waste. I've never played a God of War game.

You and your words are beautiful shane!! :')

1st one in the collection gave me motion sickness or something so I barely remember it, 2 is amazing but drags a bit late, and 3 is amazing too. Haven't played the PSP ones or Ascension.

I mean it's kinda interesting, the god stuff is cool I guess but the gameplay is repetitive as dick. Oh and Kratos is a little biiiiiiiiiiiiii?ch

How is Mccown so lucky, hes nearly had two passes intercepted and then his interception gets called back

You and your words are beautiful shane!! :')

I mean it's kinda interesting, the god stuff is cool I guess but the gameplay is repetitive as dick. Oh and Kratos is a little biiiiiiiiiiiiii?ch

The alternate weapons suck until 3, when they become really good. Two is probably the best overall since the story in 3 is bad and Kratos is way more annoying than the first two.

minx

at least Emery hit on Alshon and it looks like Kyle Long is going to be a player as well, but it really hurts that Shea and Bostic look like busts. Hell the entire 2012 draft sucked besides Alshon.

Essentially everyone except Long and Jeffrey have been a bust thus far. Mills has graded out very poorly. Emery can't draft defensive players to save his life.

effzee

Great weekend of football so far. Assuming Bears hold on and win, the Eagles will be in sole possession of first place.

We play the Vikings next week while the Cowboys will play AROD led Packers.

Greg

too far

Gregor should I stick it out with god of war or should I cut my losses!! I spent $15 whole american dollars on this collection though :(
no reason to continue if you aren't enjoying yourself - like I said, there's not too much to the game if you aren't into the story/setting

combat gets a bit deeper as the series goes on, but edit:not like DMC

rando14

Thank you friend =) You should read a book!

I'm thinking of starting Wheel of Time!! That reminds me I need to ask Dragon which WOT to skip because I heard it turns into ass midway throgh

no reason to continue if you aren't enjoying yourself - like I said, there's not too much to the game if you aren't into the story/setting

combat gets a bit deeper as the series goes on, but like DMC

I see, thanks!!

Top Bottom