• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

BadAss2961

Who gives a shit? It was perfectly placed in the only place that catch could have been made on that play and the awareness of Jeffrey was great.

Quit being jaded.
The catch was super easy because of how bad Dallas played it. A bullshit throw like that should be picked off. But nope.

I was leading my first round fantasy playoff game going into tonight 175.40 to 175.03. I've got Brandon Marshall going, he's get Jeffrey.That's it. And we both live in Chicago.

Dat catch just made and ruined my night!

Back in the day
FatAlshon.png

Mrbob

The catch was super easy because of how bad Dallas played it. A bullshit throw like that should be picked off. But nope.

He was falling backwards out of the corner of the end zone as he caught it. I don't know how you defend that play. It was just an amazing play by both the QB and WR.

Vio-Lence

Banned
The rise of Alshon this year has been amazing.

I ain't gonna lie. I won't be mad if the bears let Cutler walk. They can then put that money towards fixing the defense. Plus the draft is so deep at QB this year they can easily grab the QB of the future while McCown starts.

I wish they would let McCown start the rest of the season. It would be nice to sweep the Packers this year. If Cutler plays against GB, we are going to lose. Dude is moist as fuck against GB.

I hate how the Chicago media, especially on the Score 670, hype up Cutler as a top 10 quarterback in the NFL. Even the self proclaimed genius Dan Bernstein defends Cutler as being elite. Dudes never been better than average imo. Its refershing watching a quarterback that isn't an interception machine and a walking red zone turnover.

BadAss2961

He was falling backwards out of the corner of the end zone as he caught it. I don't know how you defend that play. It was just an amazing play by both the QB and WR.
That play should've never happened. It's just terrible defense. Trust me, i'm a Cowboy fan. This happens to the secondary all the time.

squicken

Ditka should have had a dynasty in CHI with that defense but screwed it up with awful QB play. He wasn't remembered super-fondly, despite SNL skits by the brass there

Doesn't change the fact you just celebrated like you won one!

since the seahawks have never won a superbowl and we have, let me describe what celebrating a superbowl win looks like:

1. the coach usually gets doused with gatorade
2. the coach is sometimes carried off the field by his players
3. there is a lot of confetti
4. we are the champions by queen plays

you will never know this experience first hand as a seahawks fan but i will let you borrow my niners superbowl blu rays if you are interested!

Top Bottom