• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

nfl-w17-bucket.jpg

---

CLE @ PIT
WAS @ NYG
BAL @ CIN
HOU @ TEN
JAC @ IND
NYJ @ MIA
DET @ MIN
CAR @ ATL

TB @ NO
BUF @ NE
STL @ SEA
GB @ CHI
SF @ ARI
DEN @ OAK
KC @ SD

PHI @ DAL

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450KmpsS0kE

---

Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce green apple schnapps
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice

Preparation:
1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Nice thread. I havent been able to tell you but the last few OP's have been amazing. So good to have you back doing these.

Edit: reposting this image in this thread so people will see it.

cutler-romo.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Man, that first round pick that Washington gave up.

NFC West actually shaping up much better than in early in the season.

My Colts could move into the 3rd if dem Bengals lose

Gratz to Manning for getting what will likely be a 5th MVP. Will never be done again. Guy deserves it. Greatest of all time without question.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm just happy so many games are actually meaningful for the playoffs this year. Some years, it's two or three games.

I love Cary Williams so much:

"I don't care. Jerry Jones could suit up. Jason Garrett could suit up. Suit 'em up. It doesn't matter to me. We're here to contend for the playoffs. We're here to win the Super Bowl. We're on a mission and they're in our way. Period. ”

Hopefully this means they will not take Dallas lightly without Romo.

Wes

venison crêpe
Let's go for that Top 3 pick BROWNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS.

PS. I'm about to start my annual Christmas Eve pub crawl. Have a safe and merry Christmas everyone!

jakncoke

Banned
Ben Roethlisberger has 94 wins. He is tied with Troy Aikman, Len Dawon, Barr Starr, Steve Young and will tie Phil Simms. Kinda crazy.

Welcome back, Yankee!

@ Squicken I laughed when I heard ESPN dropped us a rank. They hate us and refuse to ever acknowledge us. You'd think we'd finally earn respect by beating SEA in their house but do we see any coverage on the first team to beat them there in two years? Nope. Just 8 different ways of saying Peyton beat Bradys record. What a joke.

Would the Steelers really pass on a LT, Deacon? You guys were desperate enough to trade for Levi Brown FFS and that didn't work out as predicted. I'd think you're extremely desperate for someone there.

rando14

go sports

cards always play us tough so this was going to be a game that concerned me no matter what their standing was coming into the game. one thing i do know: if our defense gets 4 interceptions off palmer we will blow the cards out

Oh yeah that's for sure, Niners are a lot better than us at capitalizing on mistakes. I still cant believe that we only scored 3 points on 4 picks (two of them redzone iirc), fucking sucks man!! :(

Squall you need to try out kz:sfs mp soon. It is really good I just never have anyone online playing it so I don't play much.

I definitely have to play with you sometime. I'm overwhelmed with all the entertainment mediums right now. I thought it would calm down between finishing Breaking Bad and no interesting games coming out but then I was surprised by the FF VIII release on Steam and my buddy keeps calling me over to play through SM3DW on the Wii U. Then I have my annual LOTR December tradition going on with another buddy, we just watched Fellowship last night. I still need to pick up a book too...ugh too much! We'll just have to schedule some time to play some KZ MP and I'll tear myself away from other stuff for the session.

Mindlog

Here's another annual Christmas Eve tradition:
:Drink for the pub crawl

Football is a terrible sport, but it's almost over. The best of luck to all of your teams. I hope they all win or lose accordingly.

It just sucks to have such a terrible season that's not quite terrible enough.
:j

RBH

Random thought, but aside from Futurevoid, I haven't really seen much of Giants-GAF at all in these threads in quite awhile.

No Wellington, No Frankman, nada. Even Falcons-GAF still posts despite the fact that our team sucks worse.

On the other hand, it feels nice to be Frankman-free. :)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Random thought, but aside from Futurevoid, I haven't really seen much of Giants-GAF at all in these threads in quite awhile.

No Wellington, No Frankman, nada. Even Falcons-GAF still posts despite the fact that our team sucks worse.

Still cracks me up that the Jets finished with a better record than the Giants.

Best team in NY!

Konka

Banned

Elisha has just been that bad this year.

Top Bottom