• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

cajunator

Banned
Did you say groceries?
Kurt-Warner-Rams-1.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Best one in the series. No shit love triangle, wears it's allusions proudly, and Hennig turned in a good script.

The jump out of the exploding plane was terrible and I try to pretend it doesn't exist.

2 is my favorite, but 3 was still great. I loved Golden Abyss as well, which I know some loathed. Really the whole series is great, can't wait for the next one.

Spinluck

Oh shit, forgot Fisher and Young had bad blood. Yeah ok, that definitely explains why he wouldn't call VY. I still say Tebow is better than Quinn and his work ethic isn't questioned.

I'm assuming the reason Tebow isn't called is because you'd have to completely change your offensive scheme, still would sell some tickets if you were say, Jacksonville.

Jacksonville is dumb. Signing Tebow would be the perfect move for them. Gabbert is terrifyingly bad. Still can't believe we gave them a win last year.

Holy shit Clutch Clemens!!

Afrikan

now would be a PERFECT time for a play action throw for a TD.

they're expecting the Rams to slowly try to move down field and run clock.

Rams need a TD no matter what...take that shit when they least expect it.

Top Bottom