• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Tabris

Sometimes I think the schedule for the NFL should be more flexible in terms of primetime games as there has been some awful ones this year. Of course it's not fair to players on bad teams that need some highlighting and it would also mess with prep.

What little faith I had in Russell is gone with this game. Dude cannot throw inside the pocket.

He does what he does really well. Can it win him a Super Bowl though? Doubt it.

Milchjon

Man hard to be a budding Hawks fan sometimes.

If we win we cheated, or the other team gave it to us, or we play easy teams..

Does Seattle ever get credit for earning a win?

Tonight's game I think the team believed the hype, and that this would be an easy win, and they quickly panicked after the "easy" was not happening.

I guess "lucky" is another tag to add to the list.

Mind you, I do not care. I live in Seattle so Hawks win equals happy co-workers. Until they bring us an NHL team I'm onboard for NFL I guess ;P

As a budding Pats fan, I feel your pain.

All these meanies everywhere, denying us our hard-earned satisfaction. It's like they think we don't have feelings. The immorality is hard to take sometimes.

Vesmir

Banned
b-b-but Seahawks are horrible on the road! D:

We are. Removing our only dominating performance @ Arizona, we have outscored our 4 opponent road wins by a total of 20 points. Taking into account all of our road games, including AZ and Indy, that brings us to 111-92, +19.

Compare that with 111-67, +44. That's the Niners, and they're one road game less than us AND after we kicked their ass at CLink.

We gotta step our shit up.

That IGN BF4 comparison video... My Tebow, MS done goofed.
From the thread :lol
9xBb87a.png

Looking at the tape, it's not a good look for MS.

BF4 SP is very comparable between XB1 and PS4, but in MP (which is what 90% of people who buy Battlefield care about) the Quad version looks significantly better.

Neither one's fuckin with the master race though

Dragon

Banned
Classic gaming gaf. Results aren't as different as expected. Who would have thought?

You're completely wrong in every way, not surprising though.

Looking at the tape, it's not a good look for MS.

BF4 SP is very comparable between XB1 and PS4, but in MP (which is what 90% of people who buy Battlefield care about) the Quad version looks significantly better.

Neither one's fuckin with the master race though

I doubt either of the consoles ever will.

Classic gaming gaf. Results aren't as different as expected. Who would have thought?

I watched the DF comparison before I went to bed and was shocked to see the XB1 version look clearly better, but this morning I see that there was a problem with the way DF captured the footage. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Must be a rough day for all the Sony loyalists that were shitting on Ryse for "only" being 900p when that news broke. I really thought we were getting a gen were at least one of the consoles would be close to PC level. Guess I am going to need to upgrade my PC at some point.

effzee

I love how for supposedly everyone caring more about gameplay, people are still having meltdowns over graphical differences. If you want the best graphics go PC.

I'm holding off on XB1 or PS4 until spring 2014 at least. Gotta see finances after this baby arrives. For now WiiU and less than stellar graphics, which are more than fine to my eyes, will do.

Must be a rough day for all the Sony loyalists that were shitting on Ryse for "only" being 900p when that news broke. I really thought we were getting a gen were at least one of the consoles would be close to PC level. Guess I am going to need to upgrade my PC at some point.

Apples to oranges.

You can't compare a crossgen up-port with games built from the ground up for next gen. If we're going to argue with Ryse, Sony fans still have a leg to stand on because 90% of the PS4 exclusives are 1080p.

(Not trying to hate on XB1, as a fan of gaming I'm rooting for both consoles to do well)

eznark

Banned
Good Christ the Seahawks are lucky to have Russel Wilson: he has been pressured on 46.7% of dropbacks. Can you imagine someone like Carson Palmer facing that kind of pressure? Oh man.

ShaneB

I love how for supposedly everyone caring more about gameplay, people are still having meltdowns over graphical differences. If you want the best graphics go PC.

This. Jesus christ at the meltdowns that are easily avoidable.

Good Christ the Seahawks are lucky to have Russel Wilson: he has been pressured on 46.7% of dropbacks. Can you imagine someone like Carson Palmer facing that kind of pressure? Oh man.

We could've just as easily been 4-4 right now :( A win is a win and all, but yeah.

Dragon

Banned
I watched the DF comparison before I went to bed and was shocked to see the XB1 version look clearly better, but this morning I see that there was a problem with the way DF captured the footage. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Must be a rough day for all the Sony loyalists that were shitting on Ryse for "only" being 900p when that news broke. I really thought we were getting a gen were at least one of the consoles would be close to PC level. Guess I am going to need to upgrade my PC at some point.

i3uk6taw6tdxd8fonn.gif

eznark

Banned
Gary Whitta thinks the xbone looks better too. Sometimes I wish I was a console warrior just so I could convince myself of shit like that.

Dragon

Banned
Gary Whitta thinks the xbone looks better too. Sometimes I wish I was a console warrior just so I could convince myself of shit like that.

I'm pretty much a console warrior so I can recognize a fellow one. Gary Whitta is about as self aware as a turtle.

Go into the DF comparison thread and read the first few pages. Everyone that isnt making some joke about resolutions is saying that the XB1 footage that DF posted looked better. It turns out that there was some problem with their capture settings, but in the video they posted the XB1 version had way better blacks, and the PS4 version looks softer. That has nothing to do with being a console warrior.

Dragon

Banned
Go into the DF comparison thread and read the first few pages. Everyone that isnt making some joke about resolutions is saying that the XB1 footage that DF posted looked better. It turns out that there was some problem with their capture settings, but in the video they posted the XB1 version had way better blacks, and the PS4 version looks softer. That has nothing to do with being a console warrior.

i3uk6taw6tdxd8fonn.gif

Top Bottom