• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Farooq

Banned
I do

You should be in jail honestly.

There is nothing wrong with snorting amphetamines in your underwear in the privacy of your own parents home.

Do you know him?

I do, but our families live in different cities so we don't meet as much as we should. I was reading the classicGAF thread, and that lead to his video. If we were in Silicon Valley, I would be Dinesh and he would be the cool cousin.

KaYotiX

Banned
Right Power!!!

Damn lefties trying to take america!!!

Anyways..... I still doubt green bay ATM, eagles win was nice but they need to basically win out to make playoffs and I don't see it.

It's that time of year again. Time for the latest installment in the most competitive completely (still kinda) one-sided rivalry in the National Football League: Seahawks-Panthers. Cam v. Wussy.

Let's run through the greatest hits of fuckery and bullshit in this classic rivalry.

October 7, 2012
Cam v. Wussy I: Kittens Krumble

Seahawks 16
Panthers 12

CamNo_original.gif

September 8, 2013
Cam v. Wussy II: Wussy's Finer Than Carolina

Seahawks 12
Panthers 7

Wilson-Miracle.gif

To this day this one of the most completely discombobulating plays I have ever seen. I don't know how Wilson wasn't sacked. And refuse to believe that Doug Baldwin was inbounds on that catch.

defumble.gif

I still remember arguing with Hito about this fumble :(. May he rest in peace.

October 26, 2014
Cam v. Wussy III: Of Hipsters and Hicks

Seahawks 13
Panthers 9

No real fuckery and bullshit in this game. Pretty much good clean defensive football. Enjoy this GIF of Kelvin Benjamin shitting on Dick instead.

kelvin-benjamin-catch-against-richard-sherman-c.gif

January 10, 2015
Cam v. Wussy IV: Scam's Sleepless in Seattle

Seahawks 31
Panthers 17

Other than the Panthers finally breaking double digits against the LOB, not much changed other than the scenery.

kam%20chancellor.gif

October 18, 2015
Cam v. Wussy V: Brenton Bersin's Revenge

Panthers 27
Seahawks 23

The Panthers finally won!!! Yay!!

caaam.0.gif

January 17, 2016
Cam v. Wussy VI: Cam, Cam, Kam

Panthers 31
Seahawks 24

luke-keuchly-pick-six-against-seattle.gif

The Panthers tried their hardest to win this game and then tried their hardest to lose this game.

So now it's time for Cam v. Wussy VII: The Rawls Awakens

If the Panthers keep it within 3 touchdowns, that's a victory

Right Power!!!

Damn lefties trying to take america!!!

Anyways..... I still doubt green bay ATM, eagles win was nice but they need to basically win out to make playoffs and I don't see it.

You around for some NHL? Just started a game with Gman if you want to hop on in 15-20 mins?

Bread

Banned
floy this is your last warning please stop spamming up this thread with your "double penetration" posts

it's disgusting!

I love Gase so far.

Did you see this story?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000748420/article/adam-gase-getting-most-out-of-ryan-tannehill-miami-dolphins?campaign=Twitter_atn
Hell, Gase has even won over Luther "Uncle Luke" Campbell, a former rapper and South Florida legend who once complained to a couple friends in a local bar back in January that Gase would fail largely because of Tannehill. When a gentleman sitting nearby that night said Tannehill would get better -- and the Dolphins would, as well -- Campbell argued heatedly with the guy until he realized it was Gase having fun at his expense.

lol I love the dude, best coach we've had since Shula at least in terms of personality

Line_HTX

They have found their turnaround finally.

Just like I predicted.

And meanwhile we could not do shit against a 29th ranked pass defense.

Top Bottom