• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

RBH

IMG_0003-5.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I respect the history of the game.

Only on NFL gaf would celebrating the NFL's history be a bad thing.

Few love the entirety nfl history more than me. But as a dallas fan, everyone of all ages can't wait to tell you to stop living in the past and hyping up super bowl wins from years/decades ago. Even if you never mention them in the first place. So no, philly fans don't get to bring up a pre super bowl championship from 1960 in the context of discussing the fact that the eagles have no rings.

We're half a century into the super bowl era. A ring is a super bowl win.

Line_HTX

I wish people would stack up and fill the lines on early voting and go into the night next Monday so I don't have to see the game.

Beach

At least next week's primetime games look a lot better?

My God, MNF still has the Bears vs Vikings, Panthers vs Redskins and the Colts vs Jets

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I mean most of these are legit penalties. Refs need to call fouls. It's up to the teams not to commit them

I agree, I think it's more a testament to the state of the league as a whole. The quality of the coaching across the board is such a shit show. The quality of QBs is a disaster as well. I'm really not sure what's going to happen in a few years, hopefully some more talent at the QB position starts showing up, and hopefully guys like Wentz and Dak can stay good outside of their rookie year.

Beach

Brees, Brady, Eli, Rivers, Palmer and Ben will retire soon. Hope you guys enjoy the new generation of QBs.

Led by Kessler

Top Bottom