• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

ZeoVGM

Banned
Not going to happen. Jonathan Kraft is a big GOP guy.

Any link to this?

They're all friends with Trump and it certainly wouldn't surprise me that he's a big Trump guy. But previously his father Robert was one of the few NFL owners who gave to democrats over republicans.

Curious to see if Jonathan went the other direction.

Terrell Pryor vs Raiders
Rashard Higgins @ Colts
Martavis Bryant @ Bears

Which 2 should I start? Non-PPR. Leaning towards Higgins and Pryor.

DKc3hYnU8AEaiDV.jpg:large

It's inexplicable how a team like Minnesota or Indy hasn't at least brought Kaep in for a workout. I mean, I can accept it if he's not in football shape but you have to at least see.

I'm from Indiana. Fans would literally bring guns to the team compound if they gave Kap a workout.

Saganator

Broncos statement:

A statement from President/CEO Joe Ellis:

"Our players have shown a tremendous commitment to raising awareness for important societal issues by using their platform in a positive way.

"In addition to their hard work off the field, we have great admiration for their dedication to making our team the absolute best it can be. They've made incredible sacrifices to reach this level, and we recognize they give their all to our team and fans each and every day.

"As an organization, we could not be more proud, appreciative and grateful for our players. We'll continue to support them and work together to advocate for values of respect, diversity and inclusion

Jarnet87

I wonder if the Glazer family will make a statement, my guess is they don't even know who or what a Kaepernick is with their hands off approach.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Not surprised from the weak NFL owner response.

Fox318

mr-burns-laughing.gif

45 is gonna be in tears

He wants this shit.

Right now the only thing he can sell to his base is a race war since he can't do anything in congress and he can't get america a better deal for international shit because nobody wants to work with him.

Top Bottom