• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

What part of the US anthem is about big upping slavery?

I mean the country was built on slave labor, but the anthem doesn’t mention it at all does it?

Actually it does. There are additional verses that describe how awesome it will be to kill the escaped slaves who fought for the British.

Afrikan

Maybe Alex Smith?

MAAAAAN.. Alex has a nice heart, great teammate (coming from a Kap fan), helped teach Kap how to be a great teammate.

but Alex doesn't take chances on the field throwing the ball....and I doubt he would take chances on the sidelines with the back fire he would get.

Tall4Life

MAAAAAN.. Alex has a nice heart, great teammate (coming from a Kap fan), helped teach Kap how to be a great teammate.

but Alex doesn't take chances on the field throwing the ball....and I doubt he would take chances on the sidelines with the back fire he would get.

7193608a290fba0de4dd76615b958f8b.jpg

he already did it week 1 vs the pats

People on Facebook are not happy at all about people kneeling during the anthem before this game. It's like 95% angry comments.

Boycotting football , not buying tickets , not buying NFL logo sportswear, not watching , not betting , not fantasy, not going to NFL Games, canceling nfl.channel and ESPN channels.hit em where it hurts in their pockets

Those idiots looked so confused when Englands national anthem started. They looked around at each other like "wait, do we kneel for theirs too? What do we do? I forgot we we're even kneeling."

I think they forget that if they didn't live in this great country they more than likely would have not had the opportunity to play in the NFL and earn millions and millions of $$. The flag should be respected and they should bowing to it instead of kneeling. So sad.

PillarEN

Luckily I have no dumbass posts about kneeling on my Facebook... yet. There are like 5 people that I could maybe expect to make a hubub about it.

Luckily I have no dumbass posts about kneeling on my Facebook... yet. There are like 5 people that I could maybe expect to make a hubub about it.

I’ve long since removed any fuckwits who would say such a thing.

My dad did say that it is hurting the game, and I responded back where else would they get the eyes to make a stand and haven’t heard anything back.

Top Bottom