• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Reposting for the new page:

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 38m38 minutes ago

This will be powerful: #Raiders offensive line, the only all African-American unit in @NFL, plans to sit or kneel together during the anthem

Primetime on NBC in D.C.

chadskin

DKfQfpRU8AEiLun.jpg

So the vast majority of teams have put out statements regarding Trump. What teams haven't said anything besides the fucking Patriots?
Kraft put something out, so now the only one that definitely won’t is the Jets. Trump hired Woody Johnson as ambassador to the UK, so I wouldn’t expect to hear anything from them.

Idk why I choose to be a fan of this team. I jokingly started claiming I was a Seachickens fan back in like mid 2012 and should’ve just stuck by that. I’d be way happier right now.

Jarnet87

Kraft put something out, so now the only one that definitely won’t is the Jets. Trump hired Woody Johnson as ambassador to the UK, so I wouldn’t expect to hear anything from them.

Idk why I choose to be a fan of this team. I jokingly started claiming I was a Seachickens fan back in like mid 2012 and should’ve just stuck by that. I’d be way happier right now.

You didn't choose the Jets, the Jets chose you. And now you must endure, or can you live with yourself being a fraudulent band wagoner.

RBH

YNFL-LiveStream-RavensJaguars_WatchWithTheWorld_300x250.jpg

THE NFL!

YAHOO!

SUNDAY!

JAGUARS!

RAVENS!

WATCH IT!

WAAAAATTTTCCCCHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Absolutely stunned at Kraft's response. Wow.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
How can we watch Jaguars/Buccaneers besides Yahoo? Or is that the only way? Will NFL mobile have it?

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Help-wi...stream-Where-to-watch-and-help-FAQ/m-p/349720
Who: Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

When: Sunday September 24th at 9:30AM ET/6:30AM PT.

Where to watch: nflstream.yahoo.com

On TV (Yahoo/Yahoo Sports, Rated Red & Complex apps):
Apple TV 1, 2 and 3 (Yahoo only)
Apple TV 4
Roku
Fire TV
Xbox 360 (Yahoo only)
Xbox One (NFL only)
Vizio (Yahoo only)
Samsung (2014-2016) (Yahoo only)
TiVo (Yahoo only)
Fios (Yahoo Sports only)
Android TV (Rated Red and Complex only)

Mobile Apps (iOS and Android):
Yahoo Sports
Yahoo Mail
Tumblr
Newsroom
AOL
go90
Chromecast (Yahoo Sports)
Rated Red
NFL (including Windows 10)

On the Web:
Yahoo
Yahoo Sports
Yahoo Mail
AOL Mail
Huffington Post
Tumblr
AOL.com
go90
Complex
Rated Red

WedgeX

Banned
The Fords/Caldwell have said exactly nothing yet.

Sad that Kraft said something before them.

Good thing Jim Harbaugh is in the state.

The Fords/Caldwell have said exactly nothing yet.

Sad that Kraft said something before them.

Good thing Jim Harbaugh is in the state.

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/ne...one-Ford/878bb006-a05d-41d1-ad0f-abf9296e12ab

Statement from Lions owner and chairman Martha Firestone Ford

“Our game has long provided a powerful platform for dialogue and positive change in many communities throughout our nation.

“Thanks primarily to our players, the NFL also has been a unifying force in our country and impactful change has and hopefully will continue to be the result of peaceful expression, done so in order to highlight social injustices of all kind.

“Negative and disrespectful comments suggesting otherwise are contrary to the founding principles of our country, and we do not support those comments or opinions.”
I literally heard them mention it on ESPN a couple minutes ago lol

NFL Network pregame show is talking Trump right now and doing a good job. Even Kurt Warner managed to not be terrible.

Sounds like CBS is going to broadcast the anthem.

JABEE

This is actually a good statement.

He is one of the only owners to directly reference/respond to Trump, but he needed to given his public relationship with the man.

But then you think about their public support of a racist like Trump during the election and giving that asshole a ring. It's hard to reconcile these things unless Kraft has to come to a realization he was wrong.

I hope other NFL owners come to that realization.

You didn't choose the Jets, the Jets chose you. And now you must endure, or can you live with yourself being a fraudulent band wagoner.
I know, but at this point I think I’m more okay with being a punk ass trick fraud bitch than I am a Jets fan. I really am starting to fail to see how one is any worse than the other.

I’m too much of a pussy (not enough of a pussy?) to jump ship though. Especially since I know when I jump ship they’ll magically become respectable.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Man this is too early to watch football. I'm out of coffee too. Thank God my fire stick has a Yahoo app to watch the game.

Top Bottom