• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

bigosc2k

Banned
it happens every fucking year.

They buy out whole fucking sections then they outscream the jets fans because they are fucking hammered because what else is there to do.

I've been to 4 jets games and I've never seen a Jets QB throw a TD.

Only action I ever saw at the game was a drunk eagles fan (who showed up to a game the eagles weren't playing) got punched in the face by a "LA Rams fan"
There's always a drunk eagles fan that's starting some shit, I remember at a 49ers vs Bengals game, an eagles fan got koed by a raiders fan, all while a Steelers fan was talking shit #memoriesofthestick

it happens every fucking year.

They buy out whole fucking sections then they outscream the jets fans because they are fucking hammered because what else is there to do.

I've been to 4 jets games and I've never seen a Jets QB throw a TD.

Only action I ever saw at the game was a drunk eagles fan (who showed up to a game the eagles weren't playing) got punched in the face by a "LA Rams fan"

Eagles fan knocked out by a Rams fan at a Jets game.....man I'm so sorry fox.

Giants start 0-16, McAdoo gets literally booted out of the facility

"bububut we're not the first good team to go 0-16"

kas immediately calls for him to be signed

Fox318

Meanwhile Giants fans when nuts on Coughlin every fucking week.

He was a legit head coach and they git rid of him to placate their weak ass chump ass nonathletic qb because he makes goofy faces in Toyota commercials.

But hey at least Giants fans now have a head coach with the same exact build as them.

Fivehead and all.

cdyhybrid

He was a legit head coach and they git rid of him to placate their weak ass chump ass nonathletic qb because he makes goofy faces in Toyota commercials.

But hey at least Giants fans now have a head coach with the same exact build as them.

Fivehead and all.
Damn AT on blast

Fox318

Damn AT on blast

Its not his fault all giants fans look like they run a pool supply store that always seems to be around despite not bringing any customers in.

Giants fans are the type that say they had a bad weekend when the burger king near them was closed early.

Fox318

I miss Tom.
Fuck yes you do.

You know how much I'd kill to have him running the jets?

Fucking forcing people to actually show up on time to meetings and cursing out punters on the sidelines.

He was the glue that held together that team when they had a GM who had a HORRIBLE draft record.

Why else is the defense shit and the line shit?

cdyhybrid

When DM learns how to tweet

rXjWYpC.jpg

Draxal

Fivehead and all.

Wtf are you talking about.

Giants fans hate Jerry Reese we all knew Tom got absolutely shafted by a completely awful roster.

Saints CB Sterling Moore suffered a pectorals injury in the Week 2 loss to the Patriots.

The team is still trying to determine the severity of the injury. Moore is the Saints' No. 3 corner and was the team's highest-graded cover man by Pro Football Focus last season. They can ill afford to lose Moore.

Top Bottom