• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Good luck at staying under budget.

Especially with a preggo wife (congrats btw). Most parents lose their mind over that first kid. The amount of money we spent that first 2 years was obscene. I never like to buy new cars and somehow bought my wife a brand new Lexus for "safety". Your kids will destroy it all in the first few years so be smart if you can. But it can be hard.

Well we actually have a pretty nice place right now. 2b/2ba 1700sqft with off street parking. We don't NEED to move. It's just not in as nice a location and the layout isn't as ideal for having a nursery. So we're in a good spot to be picky. Also, screw cars man I wish I never had to drive again. Right now I'm trying to talk my wife down from one of them giant ass strollers into just sticking with a small one. No one wants to deal with a giant ass stroller in the city.

Julius Peppers is gonna feast. If Cox and Smallwood are out Eagles are doomed

Seems like Cox is most likely gonna play. Pederson is gonna have to ask Jason Peters to play the whole game though, instead of taking the last 10 minutes off. Vaitai was so good last week that I actually did not know Lane was out.

Vixdean

Good luck at staying under budget.

Especially with a preggo wife (congrats btw). Most parents lose their mind over that first kid. The amount of money we spent that first 2 years was obscene. I never like to buy new cars and somehow bought my wife a brand new Lexus for "safety". Your kids will destroy it all in the first few years so be smart if you can. But it can be hard.

I'm glad I'm not the only idiot who did that. Brand new Merc here, same exact reasons.

Julius Peppers is gonna feast. If Cox and Smallwood are out Eagles are doomed

Isn't Johnson a right tackle? Peppers generally lines up as right defensive end, so he'd be up against Peters. Our LDE is Charles Johnson, who's been old and busted for years, wouldn't worry too much about him ruining a game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just how cheap are houses in the US?

I'd assume something comparable to what AWF (Aborted? Fetus?) linked would be like 800k in any of the desirable German cities...

Edit: Sheeeeeit, I was wrong. Something comparable actually runs you in the millions in Hamburg. Holy Fuck

I work at a bank in St Louis and there are hundreds to thousands of houses in North Saint Louis County that are like $25,000-$50,000.

You might want to lock your doors though

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Browns are going to get a lot of shit for passing on him twice but in reality it isnt fair. Houston has some offensive weapons, Cleveland? Not so much
Any QB drafted this year would've been screwed by the state the Browns are in. It's a unwinnable situation.

DRC reportedly took his pads off at halftime on Sunday & said he didn’t want to play which then resulted in a fight w/ a teammate, per WFAN.

McAdoo might end up with the ugly distinctions of being a head coach fired after only his second season by an organization known for its patience. It's not a pretty club to be in.

Landon Collins is saying DRC didn't walk away from the team. He had a disagreement with McAdoo and left after being suspended.

Either way, the Giants won't fire McAdoo mid-season unless he truly loses the team and they just flat out quit on him. Which at this point is a distinct possibility. Reese is a goner after the end of the season as well.

Wholesale changes time and if the Giants end up with a high draft pick - its the end of the Eli era as well.

Say what you will about Coughlin but even in the worst of times, he never lost a team like this.:/

Art Stapleton‏Verified account @art_stapleton 47s48 seconds ago

DRC was in team meeting this morning before leaving. #Giants players are surprised by suspension. Some found out in here after practice

Top Bottom