• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

bionic77

Friends don't let friends become Patriots fans.
So true.

When I teach my kids about religion I am going to teach them that the Devil is a diehard Pats fan.

Ez speaking of kids you need to do something about you kid and that whole Bungles thing your "wife" is pushing. You want to keep her away from that joke of a team and the pole.

eznark

Banned
So true.

When I teach my kids about religion I am going to teach them that the Devil is a diehard Pats fan.

Ez speaking of kids you need to do something about you kid and that whole Bungles thing your "wife" is pushing. You want to keep her away from that joke of a team and the pole.
The only team I've allowed my wife to push is IU. Her reaction to the word Packers is either clapping or the touchdown signal. She knows what's up, as does the wife.

bionic77

The only team I've allowed my wife to push is IU. Her reaction to the word Packers is either clapping or the touchdown signal. She knows what's up, as does the wife.
No more dead....

Umm, I mean, no more Bungles costumes!

Btw I am jealous that your daughter is already a sports fan. Not sure how much older she is than my kids but mine don't seem to show any affinity for any of my teams so far, though they do like playing pretty much all of them. Much like the Saints franchise though my kids don't really know or care to follow the rules....

eznark

Banned
No more dead....

Umm, I mean, no more Bungles costumes!

Btw I am jealous that your daughter is already a sports fan. Not sure how much older she is than my kids but mine don't seem to show any affinity for any of my teams so far, though they do like playing pretty much all of them. Much like the Saints franchise though my kids don't really know or care to follow the rules....

I literally watch sports about 95% of the time I am at home. She better like sports.
Despised by who? IU fans?

All the hillbillies in this area. I'm dominated by Ohio State and IU fans. There are more Miami OH people in this corner than Purdon'ts.

nflgafrpg.jpg

Why dont I have a class.

jakncoke

Banned
fuck why dont things go as planned. hauppage finally comes, try to put software on computer.. but somehow dvd drive no exist anymore and some blu ray drive exists(not a bluray drive on this)...fucking swell i say fucking swell indeed. /facebook/lj/ect

Top Bottom