• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Milchjon

That one is pretty good. This defensive highlight compilation is better though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0Q5I0vgS4

image.php

If only Harbaugh knew about that obscure 4 downs rule and was capable of counting to 4 the Ravens might have been Superbowl champions.

what can i say? best harbs is in the bay area. not only is he best harbs, but best coach period. wesley snipes let the owner bitch him into firing someone he wanted to keep and hiring someone he didn't want. if york ever tried that with harbaugh he'd leave the room with 2 black eyes

bionic77

what can i say? best harbs is in the bay area. not only is he best harbs, but best coach period. wesley snipes let the owner bitch him into firing someone he wanted to keep and hiring someone he didn't want. if york ever tried that with harbaugh he'd leave the room with 2 black eyes
San Fran Harbaugh is a thug. And he is fugly too.

Tomlin is the best (looking) coach in the league. No one can argue this.

So Andy Reid is the most handsome coach in the game and the PS2 has no games?

Duce22? Is that you?

What? I loved a lot of PS2 games. Digital Devil Saga is my favorite RPG of all time. I think you must have me confused with someone else. It is probably lack of sleep messing with your mind.

squicken

How is it that we did better with the lockout than with the pre-draft runup? I guess for me I have a strong opinion on about 10 guys, and the rest I have no idea. So my only desire for the Rams is that they not take Blackmon unless he somehow plummets and they move up. But even then, if I had to choose one WR, it would be Stephen Hill. None of these guys are can't miss types, so might as well roll the dice on a guy with lots of potential

bionic77

eznark in the classic midwestern movie Footloose, which I assume perfectly recreates your childhood, did you find yourself relating more to John Lithgow or Kevin Bacon?

Top Bottom