• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
EA is gonna stuff the ballot to get Rodgers on the cover.

They could make any one of those players work this year though unlike the Peyton Hillis snafu.

WedgeX

Banned

000172_sm.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You know what?

Fuck Arrested Development. Fuck its insipid "humor" that relies on stupid, shitty, over-the-top scenarios and situations that every sitcom in NA has done to death and its stupid shitty characters that are about as interesting as a 4chan post printed on cardboard. OMG incest is funny! OMG he said something nobody would ever say and it sounds really homosexual!

SO FUCKING FUNNY.

snesfreak

Banned
You know what?

Fuck Arrested Development. Fuck its insipid "humor" that relies on stupid, shitty, over-the-top scenarios and situations that every sitcom in NA has done to death and its stupid shitty characters that are about as interesting as a 4chan post printed on cardboard. OMG incest is funny! OMG he said something nobody would ever say and it sounds really homosexual!

SO FUCKING FUNNY.
You're dead to me.

Sokantish

You know what?

SO FUCKING FUNNY.

tumblr_m1crwp3SoB1qa1nbq.gif

eznark

Banned
You know what?

SO FUCKING FUNNY.

186503.jpg

eznark is nuts, I'm convinced every time he posts about her it's actually his wife.
And every time you post about her, I'm convinced you haven't left your house in a decade.

You know what?

SO FUCKING FUNNY.

i feel like i don't know you anymore. maybe i don't want to know you!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You know what?

SO FUCKING FUNNY.

Jeez.

You probably hate Seinfeld too.

eznark

Banned
I never bothered to watch Arrested Development. Since I am caught up to Parks and Rec, I guess I'll try that next. I'm guessing it's garbage, but I like Jason Bateman.

snesfreak

Banned
I need to think of a way to put the NBA on NBC theme song in my game.
I never bothered to watch Arrested Development. Since I am caught up to Parks and Rec, I guess I'll try that next. I'm guessing it's garbage, but I like Jason Bateman.
It's awesome, so you'll probably hate it.

eznark

Banned
It's not like I am purposefully anti-awesome. I just hate 95% of things, which means that the things you like I probably hate, but that we also hate the same things as well.

bionic77

I don't get people who don't like Arrested Development.

I imagine those people must either have no sense of humor or are mildly retarded.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't get people who don't like Arrested Development.

I imagine those people must either have no sense of humor or are mildly retarded.

Explain to me how riffing on Mrs. Doubtfire 20 years after the fact is funny. I mean, there are some good parts in AD. The chicken dance. The banana stand being burned down. Can't really think of anything else ATM.

But people act like it's the funniest shit ever. I get the jokes. I just don't find them too humorous. Mildly amusing, tops.

eznark

Banned
meh first episode, but I think I have seen it before. Or at least enough of it that it seemed familiar. I really despise narrators. Hopefully that was only for the pilot.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
meh first episode, but I think I have seen it before. Or at least enough of it that it seemed familiar. I really despise narrators. Hopefully that was only for the pilot.

It's Ron Howard doing the narration if that makes it any better.

WedgeX

Banned

Getting friends into the show, I always recommended giving it at least three successive episodes. Then it either clicked or on rare occasion did not. Ron Howard continues to narrate.

Top Bottom