• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

There is no black people at all in the show if that helps.

enhanced-buzz-5768-1331315052-5.jpg

squicken

Just between us bros, we all concede that S3 of AD really doesn't hold up? Either the network or just a loss of creative momentum, it just isn't that good.

I always wonder how Newsradio would have been remembered if it ran during the internet age. It was so fucking good. I hope hell is especially hot for Phil Hartman's crazy wife

Just between us bros, we all concede that S3 of AD really doesn't hold up? Either the network or just a loss of creative momentum, it just isn't that good.

Really? I didn't think so when I watched it the first time (two months ago), I will keep that in mind. I love the finale though, so brilliant

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Am I crazy for wanting the Hawks to draft Michael Floyd and then addressing the D in the 2nd round and 3 rounds ?

Milchjon

but they replaced Marta with a different Marta in like the 4th or 5th episode of season 1

There were 3 of them, but the second got the most screentime.

I also thought that it was a bit meh through my first episode, but the dove and letter scenes in the second won me over. Couldn't stop laughing at GOB in the pet shop. Still one of my favorite scenes of the show. Best episode IMO is Afternoon Delight.

Striker

Am I crazy for wanting the Hawks to draft Michael Floyd and then addressing the D in the 2nd round and 3 rounds ?
What's the status on Mike Williams? I thought Bluemax said he's had some problems, and Sidney Rice had issues staying healthy in the past two seasons. It wouldn't be a bad idea.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What's the status on Mike Williams? I thought Bluemax said he's had some problems, and Sidney Rice had issues staying healthy in the past two seasons. It wouldn't be a bad idea.

I think Michael Floyd is really a special talent.. One of the greatest talents on O in this draft..

Milchjon

Just got a call from my best friends asking me to be the godfather to their firstborn. My best childhood friend is also pregnant and about to get married. How come everyone seems to have their life in order except for me?

I think I'm going to take a break from GAF til the draft. See you guys then.

Just got a call from my best friends asking me to be the godfather to their firstborn. My best childhood friend is also pregnant and about to get married. How come everyone seems to have their life in order except for me?

*Internet hug*

Everything is gonna be alright.

bionic77

Ditch the Pats and true happiness will follow.

I will watch if people aren't assholes. This year was horrible. To much drama and too many people a want to punch in the face.

You're right about this season. They picked some real ... um ... losers. We picked it up a couple of seasons ago when we really needed to lose some weight ourselves. We tend to skip the fall season because it's gotten unbearable, but the couples used to keep us interested.

Oh well, something else I can skip watching.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Have a good 10 days, we'll miss you.

I also have to note that being pregnant and then getting married is one of the signs that your life is NOT in order.

I think Michael Floyd is really a special talent.. One of the greatest talents on O in this draft..

I don't know if I'd be saying that with how the top of the draft looks plus some of the guards that will go later because they are guards. He's second tier atm doesn't mean he won't develop into it though since he has the potential.

Fox318

You're right about this season. They picked some real ... um ... losers. We picked it up a couple of seasons ago when we really needed to lose some weight ourselves. We tend to skip the fall season because it's gotten unbearable, but the couples used to keep us interested.

Oh well, something else I can skip watching.
Also a dvr is required to watch the show. Its a 40 min show stretched out with ads and editing to 2 hours.

Watching NFL replay right now and its the Chargers @ Jets. Watching for Sanchez specifically. Watching him is so polarizing. He has the ability to make the throws and he does make superb throws on occasion, but its like he lacks the confidence and decision making most of the time. It is almost as if he has never had anyone coach him up (Schotty.....). Going into his 4th year, i don't see that changing now, even with proper coaching (is Sporano even a good offensive coordinator?).

Not that I care a lick about Sanchez, just seems confounding to me. Guy clearly has some talent and potential, but Rex and his staff look like they totally fucked it up

Watching NFL replay right now and its the Chargers @ Jets. Watching for Sanchez specifically. Watching him is so polarizing. He has the ability to make the throws and he does make superb throws on occasion, but its like he lacks the confidence and decision making most of the time. It is almost as if he has never had anyone coach him up (Schotty.....). Going into his 4th year, i don't see that changing now, even with proper coaching (is Sporano even a good offensive coordinator?).

Not that I care a lick about Sanchez, just seems confounding to me. Guy clearly has some talent and potential, but Rex and his staff look like they totally fucked it up

He didn't even have a full season worth of starts when he came out, it's his own fault.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Once again, I think back to the Hard Knocks w/ NJ/b. All Schottenheimer did the entire time was work on his confidence. It'll be fun to see what Sparano does with him. Does he talk him up? Does he ride his ass? Does he do the wise thing and put in TIMMAH?

jakncoke

Banned
damn youtube sure is going to take a load of time to upload the footage. if i stick to this thing to end i'm going to end up losing like a year in life just off of youtube uploading.

Top Bottom