• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Bowser

scamnewton-1.png

Had to use the character generator to make his sprite, that's as close as I could get.

BOO! THIS RPG IS TRASH.

jakncoke

Banned
I put the disc in and it does nothing. I dunno. So i go to my computer and where dvd drive should be it's replaced with a g: blu ray drive

Greg

fuck why dont things go as planned. hauppage finally comes, try to put software on computer.. but somehow dvd drive no exist anymore and some blu ray drive exists(not a bluray drive on this)...fucking swell i say fucking swell indeed. /facebook/lj/ect
If you're worried about the drive - go to device manager, uninstall whatever Blu-Ray/DVD/CD rom drives are there, restart computer, and see if it picks it back up

Can't you download the software?
Yeah, what he said.

The only stuff on the disk is probably drivers or utilities you can find on their site.

(assuming this is the one you got)
http://www.hauppauge.com/site/support/support_hdpvr.html

jakncoke

Banned
weird. why does the hauppage need to be already connected to the computer if im just throwing drivers and arcsoft on the computer first..

eznark

Banned
Hey Snes, I'm mildly intoxicated and Don't want to forget and of Xenoblade. Therefore, I am looking for throwaway entertainment. Is your shitty show on Netflix?

With insomnia nothing is real.
Everything is far away.
Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy.

Time to go to a diner and get some writing done.

Milchjon

Quite intrigued to what you said.

Also, I was playing Risk with some friends yesterday (Best board game or bestest board game?) and I really liked the idea of world domination. I might really have some German blood :).

Nothing bad, just a link to a Rammstein performance that would probably upset the GAF overlords.

Top Bottom