• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

NawidA

Banned
Who is the best punter is the league?

Trick question: It's Shane Lechler.

Have you ever considering just putting some noise cancelling headphones and ducking your head the entire game until needed so you never get stressed by high pressure situation?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
YOU people suck.

I hate this thread.

9LwnC.jpg

ChrisWarcraft

Neo Member
Who is the best punter is the league?

Trick question: It's Shane Lechler.

Have you ever considering just putting some noise cancelling headphones and ducking your head the entire game until needed so you never get stressed by high pressure situation?

Wrong answer, it's me. Unfortunately I'm not on a team that drafts people solely based on how fast they can run the 40 yard dash so I can't blast it down the middle of the field as hard as I want.

Also, I'm a punter, what do I have to get stressed about? Other than the fact that I could lose my job every time I go out on the field if I have a bad kick. Harumph I say.

Fox318

Wrong answer, it's me. Unfortunately I'm not on a team that drafts people solely based on how fast they can run the 40 yard dash so I can't blast it down the middle of the field as hard as I want.

Also, I'm a punter, what do I have to get stressed about? Other than the fact that I could lose my job every time I go out on the field if I have a bad kick. Harumph I say.

Crazy Fans
ON52V.jpg

:jnc

By the way, if you choose to stay around here, :jnc is the chosen designate for laughter and mockery around these parts. Named for the Seahawks fan who self-destructed when Evilore ban-hammered smilies on GAF.

MechDX

al-davis.jpg

"See you when you go to sleep tonight Kluwe!"

RBH

So perhaps the secret to Josh Freeman’s feats of strengths that move linemen off the goal line and win games for the Bucs has been revealed.

Freeman is powered by the fart-inducing man food at Taco Bell.

Speaking today on The Jeff Faine Show on 1010 AM, Bucs center Jeff Faine said Freeman “eats Taco Bell five nights a week.” Faine went on to relay a story that Freeman said Taco Bell needs to start compensating him.

“If I did that I’d be whooping Donald Penn’s butt on the scale,” Faine said. “That’s the next thing [Freeman] will work on is his diet.”

Joe can only imagine how big Freeman’s drive-thru bill is after a game. “That’ll be $24.50, Mr. Freeman. Would you like 47 packs of hot sauce with that?”
http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=41656

:)

WedgeX

Banned

Never wanna be this guy:

bildeNewTbl1SiteC4Date20111113CategorySPORTS01ArtNo111130805RefPHItem19Maxw620Maxh465q60.jpg

Draxal

When you listen to fans/talking heads criticize special teams play, do you just nod you head and ignore it?

Most frustrating thing about football as a fan, is the more I research the nuances, the more I realize that shit you do is crazy complicated.

Malo

Banned

:jnc

Branduil

Did you forget he's a punter?

You forgot about bounties. We all know more teams than just the Saints have then.

Chris, be honest, how much extra do you get paid if the ball hits one of the other team's cheerleaders? And is hitting the mascot the jackpot?

MechDX

Kickers/Punters will be the next bad ass's in the NFL

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.../despite-winning-the-lou-groza-award-ams.html

"During interviews at the NFL Scouting Combine, Houston Texans special teams coach Joe Marciano asked Texas A&M kicker Randy Bullock how he would handle his first adverse situation in the NFL," Williams writes.

"You've never had a slump," Marciano said. "What happens when you have your first one?"

Bullock, without blinking an eye, said, "Coach, my dad died when I was 15. How much more adversity is there?"

Awesome. He will be Rackers replacement.

ChrisWarcraft

Neo Member
When you listen to fans/talking heads criticize special teams play, do you just nod you head and ignore it?

Most frustrating thing about football as a fan, is the more I research the nuances, the more I realize that shit you do is crazy complicated.

Basically yeah. Unless you've been a part of special teams, it's hard to understand everything that goes into it, and unfortunately the announcers/talking heads don't show any inclination to want to learn. Every time a kick is returned for a touchdown it's gotta be the kicker/punter's fault; granted sometimes it is our fault, but sometimes it isn't.

NawidA

Banned
wait, this is what you guys have been talking about for over a year? this is it? I never got the Freeman jokes.

This is the root, the source material, for ninety percent of our discussions on here? That's the hilariousness that you guys cannot keep contained for more than a page?

What?
Yeah seriously, what?

No more Fat Freeman jokes, yall fucked up.

RBH

wait, this is what you guys have been talking about for over a year? this is it? I never got the Freeman jokes.

This is the root, the source material, for ninety percent of our discussions on here? That's the hilariousness that you guys cannot keep contained for more than a page?

What?
It will never get old. Learn to accept it!

Top Bottom