• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I think I blacked out and wrote 2 heavy pieces in Gaming, I was so mad, filled with RAGE, amazing I didn't get banned, luckily from me going off the deep end last time and get 1 month ban straightened me up

Jesus, sometimes Gaming really fucking scares me and how some people perceive that we should gladly hand over our $60, take it up the ass, and say more please sir, with a huge smile from ear to ear

I think I blacked out and wrote 2 heavy pieces in Gaming, I was so mad, filled with RAGE, amazing I didn't get banned, luckily from me going off the deep end last time and get 1 month ban straightened me up

Jesus, sometimes Gaming really fucking scares me and how some people perceive that we should gladly hand over our $60, take it up the ass, and say more please sir, with a huge smile from ear to ear
Dude you destroyed that viral marketer/corporate cheerleader. Good posts.

Narag

By the time the season starts this section will be locked. What the fuck. Not even a reasoning behind it.

Pretty sure it was to clean up the clusterfuck that is Community and I wouldn't be surprised if something was done to give this section more exposure before long.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Pretty sure it was to clean up the clusterfuck that is Community and I wouldn't be surprised if something was done to give this section more exposure before long.

No one even goes into community, why will they even come in here for 7 threads. Just leave us in community at least.

Narag

No one even goes into community, why will they even come in here for 7 threads. Just leave us in community at least.

I think it would have worked better had they made these threads the focus of the community tab and just shoved all the gaming OT into it's own subforum beneath that.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I think it would have worked better had they made these threads the focus of the community tab and just shoved all the gaming OT into it's own subforum beneath that.

Just leave it how it was the past week. It was fine no one comes in here anyway.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Don't worry

***GAF Initiatives Activated***

During the first week of May, NeoGAF a subsidiary of Banhammers, LOLWUT, This is NeoGAF, will let the community at large have chance to have an OPEN HOUSE in their OT's, all are welcome, enjoy the festivities each thread offers and be allowed to join the insular who already roam and become part of something brand new

Greg

at this rate, this is what we'll look like by next week:
PUwkE.png

exarkun

the niners fans that joined last season and started to name drop players from the early to later nineties deserves it the most.

Then eznark. Boom! Done!

Greg

Community has been retooled from both directions, Gaming (primarily for older game |OT|s that have stayed active) and Off-Topic (for various self-sustained long-term communities), and it's not really set up to serve both purposes. We left the sports thread stickied in Community for a while, but that's just too messy, and I just tried an Off-Topic Community subforum in Community, but that's way too far removed from Off-Topic at that point and destined to kill those threads in obscurity.

We'll try moving to a separate Community subforum for both Gaming and Off-Topic, and return to the two pillars.

Sec.
He's watching.

Top Bottom