• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

The Sun caused a bad shadow on his chin area making him appear a bit huskier than he actually is. Look at his biceps, forearms and calfs though.

stafford.jpg

Better angle and camera focus IMO.

It's amazing how Stafford completely imploded after the Dallas game. IIRC the only decent to good game he had after that was the Chicago win.

That's why I haven no interest in trading up to get Watkins. I don't want to overpay for another WR Stafford can overthrow.

Eating pineapple pizza is worse than going 0-16.

NOPE YOU'RE WRONG!

I remember Kastrioti with the Suh AV, and saying the Lions would come to Seattle and beat our ass (this was the year prior 11-5 Hawks). Nice to know we won the SB the following year and Lions still somehow not make the playoffs.

THE FEELS!

So who's your dude now if you had to choose? Matthew Or Suh?

He was good. Probably not $16 million good. But in the system Lovie uses, Revis wouldn't be playing much man-to-man, which kinda defeats the purpose of paying a guy $16 million when there are probably guys in this good corner market that can do what he did for half that or less.

Would suck to release him after giving up what we got for him just one year ago, but Licht and co. shouldn't be restrained by the mistakes the previous regime made.

Yeah Keim is on major damage control from the work of our retarded previous regime. Former Cardinal FO man Licht will set you straight in time just as Keim will for us.

What does Bucket need our mock pick for? I skimmed, was it for the next thread which Fox just jacked?

Instead of spiking it, or even coming up with the genius idea to rush it in for the TD, Kaep would've thrown a fade route to Crabs on a 1st down that would've turned into an INT.

kap is a proven playoff winner. as i've said before, if kap retired tomorrow i am fairly confident stafford would never match the amount of playoff wins that kap has

Sanjuro

Had a late class.

Killed time before Titanfall midnight.

Got beers.

Bought a Boost Mobile phone for the lulz.

Had some old girl I used to see eyeball me at the stupid Best Buy launch along with some customer that used to come in and try and talk to me about how Master Chief was born on the planet Zog.

Car died.

Installing Titanfall now foreverrrrr.

Fun night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom