• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

6Wm75ze.jpg

Dolphins gave Louis Delmas 3.5mil? That's a lot for someone who can't practice and throws more late tackles than just about anyone in the league.

Syrinx

How did Revis do overall on the Bucs? Does he still warrant the same amount of Revis money? Or has Revis money depreciated?

He was good. Probably not $16 million good. But in the system Lovie uses, Revis wouldn't be playing much man-to-man, which kinda defeats the purpose of paying a guy $16 million when there are probably guys in this good corner market that can do what he did for half that or less.

Would suck to release him after giving up what we got for him just one year ago, but Licht and co. shouldn't be restrained by the mistakes the previous regime made.

rando14

That "saddest meal ever" thread is making me depressed

A bunch of jakncokes bragging about pizzas made out of white bread, american cheese slices and 4 pieces of pepperoni

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That "saddest meal ever" thread is making me depressed

A bunch of jakncokes bragging about pizzas made out of white bread, american cheese slices and 4 pieces of pepperoni

The twist is that the saddest thing in that thread is people praising the "pizza" sandwich like it isn't that bad.

So sad.

cdyhybrid

I think the worst I've ever done was rice with shredded cheese melted over the top or just peanut butter straight out of the jar.

College was rough.

Anilx3

:jnc

if the pats got revis and the jets lost out on a pick...i would probably hug a gata.

If Revis is released in the next few days, the 3rd round pick becomes a 4th.

The Jets would still get a pick in this year's draft from Tampa, just not as high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom