• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Eagles were saving up their money for him.

Honestly he isn't worth dealing with with the holdouts every year.

Trade for him or don't sign him. He would have to take a paycut to sign with the Pats and I don't see the Broncos trading for him.

The Raiders or the Browns should pick him up.

Trade for him or don't sign him. He would have to take a paycut to sign with the Pats and I don't see the Broncos trading for him.

None of his money is guaranteed or dead money if cut. He might be flexible with that contract in exchange for guaranteed money.

Fox318

None of his money is guaranteed or dead money if cut. He might be flexible with that contract in exchange for guaranteed money.

Revis has never once been flexible.

If the jags offered him the most money and he knew the team would go 16-0 he would take the deal.

Why don't the Jags try and get him? Revis will make more money in Florida or Texas with Taxes and they can offer him a ton of money?

Wes

venison crêpe
Supposedly Pettine loves Revis from his time at the Jets. Let's just go all in!

Haden, Revis, Byrd and Whitner. That's about 40m in the secondary there.

Wouldn't need a QB. Bring back Cribbs and do wildcats all day.

JABEE

I mean the Eagles should sign him when he releases to a manageable deal.

rando14

It'll never happen in a trillion years, but man if we had Revis/Sherman/Maxwell in our secondary

0bw0ny4.gif

but snes said the bucs wouldn't trade revis

He's taking it pretty hard, we should comfort him

It's always strange seeing posts about SNES without him being here anymore as if he's the ghost of NFL-GAF brethren.

I just remembered I have the PS app on my phone, maybe I'll add some of you on PSN in a minute.

JABEE

The Bucs didn't need that 1st round pick anyway. They are better off without Revis.

Doug Martin will run for 3000 yards and the Taco King will return to reclaim his throne. :kas

It's always strange seeing posts about SNES without him being here anymore as if he's the ghost of NFL-GAF brethren.

I just remembered I have the PS app on my phone, maybe I'll add some of you on PSN in a minute.

Yeah, he's certainly not here.

tumblr_mmq7n96ser1sqi85io1_400.gif

(On a slightly related note, I've reviewed the tapes and its Jan from Toyota>AT&T Girl>Wendy's Girl. But they can all buy me a diner.)

slabrock

Banned
So, Sammy Watkins put a photo of him and Calvin Johnson and transformers on instagram. Then he posts a photo of a lions jersey with Watkins on the back. Why is he toying with lions fans?

You guyz, of course he's 'here' that's why he's a ghost that haunts us since we can feel his presence but not ever 'see' him post.

Alright, I sent a bunch more FR out for PSN. Think I still have a few left but enough for now as typing out names vertically on my phone is not appealing. Wish some of these apps would support landscape mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom