• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

cajunator

Banned
These refs are fucking awful. They called Roby on a hold while a Titan bodyslammed Cadet WHILE out of bounds. Whatever. Just keep Cadet healthy. That kid is on the team.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/photos/galle...9/san-francisco-49ers-2012-season-projections

accuscore predicts the niners go 12-4:

Sep 9 @Packers L (18.7 - 28.6)
Sep 16 Lions W (29.6 - 25.8)
Sep 23 @Vikings W (21.8 - 16.4)
Sep 30 @Jets L (18.0 - 19.7)
Oct 7 Bills W (23.2 - 19.6)
Oct 14 Giants W (21.4 - 20.8)
Oct 18 Seahawks W (27.0 - 18.2)
Oct 29 @Cardinals W (21.2 - 18.5)
BYE
Nov 11 Rams W (25.8 - 13.4)
Nov 19 Bears W (24.3 - 18.9)
Nov 25 @Saints L (22.3 - 29.9)
Dec 2 @Rams W (23.9 - 16.3)
Dec 9 Dolphins W (24.9 - 15.2)
Dec 16@ Patriots L (18.8 - 30.0)
Dec 23@ Seahawks W (20.3 - 19.1)
Dec 30 Cardinals W (28.7 - 16.5)

AccuScore Estimate: 12-4
Chances of Winning Division: 68.1%
Chances of Making Playoffs: 72.8%

i obviously don't have many problems with the predictions but we aren't going to lose to the jets

ATF487

GwJ1F.png

12 team league, thought I did alright.

squicken

I'll say this for the Rams, they have this kicker that's something like I've never seen. He kicks 50+ yard FGs, only he doesn't kick them with low trajectory so they can get blocked. It's kinda unreal. It's preseason so there's no pressure, but he has a leg like SeaBass did when he was younger

edit: And it would be silly for anyone to draft SJax as a RB1. He's slow and as soon as the young guys figure out pass pro his carries will plummet

At least you know what's up

in all honesty i dont expect a win week 1. our D is banged up and even if it was fully healthy we have played like shit in the pre-season. if peypey with no neck and wobbly ass ducks can torch us then rodgers is going to have his way with our D. packers have a shitty D but alex is scared to throw over 5 yards so it wont matter

Bowser

Figured I would throw this up for any opinions. I've never done FF until this year, go easy on me.

ndaM1.jpg

It'd be easier if you say how many teams, what pick and type of scoring to get a better picture. From looking at your team it definitely seems like it was a 14-16 team league or something like that though.

holy shit i don't care about anyones fantasy teams. why does this happen!

qdSRj.gif

Sanjuro

It'd be easier if you say how many teams, what pick and type of scoring to get a better picture. From looking at your team it definitely seems like it was a 14-16 team league or something like that though.

Yeah, it's about fourteen. It's the Shirtless GAF league. I've always despised fantasy football, figured I would finally give it a go. Felt like I was a Facebook holdout or something.

Watching the panthers game.... Words cannot express how much I hate Jimmy Clausen. Every time "Sidelines" gets in the game he throws 50% of his passes into the sidelines or directly into the turf. Seriously, if someone makes a loud noise that man throws the ball away.

Afrikan

Cards game starts at 8pm PST?

is this the latest an NFL game has ever started? or has this happened in previous NFL preseasons for West coast teams.

It was a good 4th game for the Eagles tonight. Curry and Graham both looked really good. I actually think the team will stick with their plan to limit Cole and Babins snaps this year. The DL depth is just insane. The Jets totally need to trade for Edwards, he would be their best QB for sure.

Top Bottom