• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Nameless

One thing I really like about Kap is that he takes a lot of shots down the field. Alex does not, and that's one of the big problems I have with him.

he really does. Alex probably checks that down or throws it away.

Preaseason or not that was a god-tier throw on the run.

edit:

QBs alternating series??

Godslay

Banned
Best part of game four of the preseason? We get to watch Hanie start! Also Moreno off to a good start

If Brock wouldn't have played like shit, Hanie would have been long gone. Moreno looks good, I hope we can hang on to Malik Jackson.

It also pains me to say this since I enjoy Eastwood's movies, but what the fuck was he doing?

Talon

I saw a girl dislocate her kneecap. I have never heard anyone scream like that before. Fucking awful.
Cheerleading practice. Her arm landed on the ground. Bone came out of skin.

Loudest scream I've ever heard in my life. Also, grossest injury I've seen in person.

Tabris

Less than a week until Football starts again!!! I have missed you so much. I got my Sunday ticket purchased, let's do this.

SUCK IT PITTSBURGH!
... Sorry, had to start the trash talk early.

eznark

Banned
Cheerleading practice. Her arm landed on the ground. Bone came out of skin.

Loudest scream I've ever heard in my life. Also, grossest injury I've seen in person.

I've seen that in person as well. It did not match the agony and terror of this scream. It haunts me to this day. As does the disgusting vision of seeing her kneecap sink to her shin.

just catching up on the niners game on dvr since i was playing madden and holy smokes kap has made some awesome throws. i know it's against the chargers trash but kap has a massive arm.

i suspect the niners will give a good look at kap in 2013 as the starter

methodman

Banned
just catching up on the niners game on dvr since i was playing madden and holy smokes kap has made some awesome throws. i know it's against the chargers trash but kap has a massive arm.

kap has no hesitancy in throwing it deep. that's alex's biggest problem and if he can't get over that I think this is kap's job next season. alex needs to start fucking taking some shots down field.

before the end of this season. I'd bet on it.

I'm not sure about that last call. Looked like a clean hit to me.

When lindley got sacked? Ya that was a clean hit. If that play is not allowed then I quit football.

Amazing catch by Floyd for the TD though. We are going need a lot of those athletic catches this year with the way our QB's are throwing.

Godslay

Banned
When lindley got sacked? Ya that was a clean hit. If that play is not allowed then I quit football.

Amazing catch by Floyd for the TD though. We are going need a lot of those athletic catches this year with the way our QB's are throwing.

Yeah, the hit right before the int.

That was a great catch though, even with the shot from Leonhard.

Nameless

Maybe even more so than his arm, Kaep's accuracy and quick release were really impressive.

And yeah, unless Alexander brings home a ring, CK will get a legitimate chance to win the job next season.

If small hands gets hurt The 9ers are my pick to win the SB.

these refs are a joke. owusu catches a ball, working for yards and gets out of the tackle and they call it out of bounds. his foot wasn't close to being out of bounds!

Lenz44

Banned
If Brock wouldn't have played like shit, Hanie would have been long gone. Moreno looks good, I hope we can hang on to Malik Jackson.

It also pains me to say this since I enjoy Eastwood's movies, but what the fuck was he doing?

Just missed the 2nd QT, anything I miss slay?

Nameless

damn napalm has looked so good.... so has owusu. i don't think we can hide all these guys on the practice squad :(

my dream practice squad would include:

owusu
tolzien
nathan palmer

I'm fine with that. But someone would probably pillage Tolzien even if was just to store him 3rd on the depth charter and give him a real look next year.

i think whisenhunt will get fired if the cards have another mediocre season. then you guys can begin your search for the next harbs

I kinda want him fired right now tbh. Him refusing to figure out our QB situation is just irritating. Bidwill is perfectly comfortable letting Whiz run a long tenure here in AZ though. They just wanted to find a head coach that somewhat knows what he is doing so it looks like the organization is at least trying.

Lenz44

Banned
Not much. Jackson, Trevathan, and Beal playing well. Moreno had a couple of good runs. Virgil Green is looking good.

Well at least some people are standing out, did see Irving put the hit on the QB- that's about all I've seen so far. (I hope Irving can get much better, would love to see him do well)

Nameless

Tolzien has a bigger upside as a passer so I like him more than Johnson. Smith-Kaep-Johnson gives us a consistent motif at QB, though. Tall & Mobile.

Godslay

Banned
Well at least some people are standing out, did see Irving put the hit on the QB- that's about all I've seen so far. (I hope Irving can get much better, would love to see him do well)

Forgot about that. It was a nice sack. My only complaint about Irving is he seems timid at times.

Green looking good again, he's been getting open. I wonder what happens to Julius Thomas. I'd love to hold on to him.

Lenz44

Banned
Forgot about that. It was a nice sack. My only complaint about Irving is he seems timid at times.

Green looking good again, he's been getting open. I wonder what happens to Julius Thomas. I'd love to hold on to him.

Is he PS eligible? And I think Irving had a rib injury for the past couple weeks which could have added to the timidness. I thought he was pretty aggressive for the first game, but I may be mistaken.

Godslay

Banned
Is he PS eligible? And I think Irving had a rib injury for the past couple weeks which could have added to the timidness. I thought he was pretty aggressive for the first game, but I may be mistaken.

I don't think he is, but I'm not sure off of the top of my head.

I agree that he is improved (Irving), especially over last year. He still just seems not fully committed to the contact at times, or makes poor tackles. I'm not sure.

With that I'm off to bed. I wanted to watch Osweiler, but I'm not going to make it.

Top Bottom