• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Granted I don't watch the Eagles often, but I really can't remember seeing Vick even go as far as adjusting protections. It makes a person wonder how much of the offense Vick has control over.

That's a good point, and it's pretty obvious Vick has no control over playcalls like say an Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Jay Cutler or Peyton Manning.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Ryans is taking terrible angles.

mike florio said:
While both teams can declare victory on this one, the Eagles likely will see the move directly translate to more victories comes September.
lols

nice trip down memory lane.

florio has such a hard on to hate the texans. He comes on the flagship station every friday and basically finds ways to take a shit on them every week. This past week he said the texans will hate to face the ravens or broncos in the playoffs, even though they've already beaten both of them and own tiebreakers against them.

Talon

That's a good point, and it's pretty obvious Vick has no control over playcalls like say an Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Jay Cutler or Peyton Manning.
Inept Greg Knapp didn't let him audible at all until his last year here, when he gave him an alternate run play on every down. T_T

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
HUGE 3rd down conversion there. If Eagles score here, I think they can steal this game. If not, game over.

Inept Greg Knapp didn't let him audible at all until his last year here, where he gave him an alternate run play on every down. T_T

Isn't Andy Reid in sole control over the offense in Philly or does Knapp have some say?

effzee

Can't blame Reid and or Mudd for the injuries. But this OLINE is just uncharacteristically bad this season.

In seasons past even the depth would step up and play decent.

Talon

Isn't Andy Reid in sole control over the offense in Philly or does Knapp have some say?
When he was in Atlanta, you dolt!

Marty Morninwhig (I really don't care to spell his name correctly because he is as much of a dweeb as Scott Linnehan) is the Philly OC.

jman2050

That kickoff play from the Eagles was brilliant and worked exactly as intended

...that is, if the dude didn't throw four yards downfield. Because then it just looks stupid.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When he was in Atlanta, you dolt!

Marty Morninwhig (I really don't care to spell his name correctly because he is as much of a dweeb as Scott Linnehan) is the Philly OC.

Ahhhh Morinwhig the former head coach of the Lions. I thought Mike Smith and to some extent Matt Ryan run the offense in Atl. Heard good things about Knapp though, and he'll probably be a HC next year.

And Scott Linehan is a hell of an offensive coordinator IMO. The results the last two years speak for themselves. Terrible head coach, great O.C.

Godslay

Banned

My guess is that Vick doesn't have much say in the playcalling. It would explain him not picking up blitzes or adjusting. Maybe the trust isn't there. I don't know. It's interesting though.

Top Bottom