• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

effzee

My guess is that Vick doesn't have much say in the playcalling. It would explain him not picking up blitzes or adjusting. Maybe the trust isn't there. I don't know. It's interesting though.

I don't know how much control he has. We saw his audible a couple of times tonight into and out of runs. But usually under Reid, the QBs don't have much say.

Dragon

Banned
I have a feeling a third grader's twitter is probably more eloquent than Marcus Vick. Hilarious he complains about McCoy as well.

RBH

iUaQKLrxbdX6z.png

it9RNchAVjL0J.png

Lets be real: The NFC East is fucking garbage. Cryin' Ryan gonna run through this conference the way Matt Stafford runs through a Golden Corral.

effzee

Sucks when Marcus is right about bringing back Justice and Jackson.

Really under appreciated the oline play when we had a decent one.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My guess is that Vick doesn't have much say in the playcalling. It would explain him not picking up blitzes or adjusting. Maybe the trust isn't there. I don't know. It's interesting though.

I'd say Vick has absolutely zero control over the offense with Reid at the helm. I still think Vick has a solid 2 years left in him he could lead a team like the Bills, Raiders or Jaguars to the playoffs if he play like he did two years ago and has a good run game.

Lol at Grudens Payton rehab joke!!!

:jnc missed it what did he say?

effzee

Andy Reid has not given a fuck about clock management for 14 years.

I would love for Lurie to say to him at the end of the season:

"You have 2 minutes to empty out your office".

They only have 2 timeouts. They will settle for a FG here to cut it down to 12!

Brinbe

This is where that redzone TAINT really hurts. 10-14 pt swing

and moving backwards in the redzone again. Just awful.

Top Bottom