• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 08- PS3; Only Thread?

Howdie...

Well I been through all the threads till 2005 and couldn't find one, so I presuming this is the first one?! I hope not as that might meen that there aren't that many PS3 NHL players here

Well, I will set up a league later today (I am based in the UK, but have a Can version of the game) if anyone wants to join. Alternativly, if you can point me towards the original NHL PS3 thread, if there was one :lol

Yup no problem. I probably won't be able to play for a couple days though...but I'll keep a look out for you when I do go online.

wait to bump an old thread, but due to GAF's failure of a search function I couldn't find another one. I just played my first online game, and the dude I played against played with the western conference all stars and just skated around me and took one timers the whole time. I was a little over matched with my poor Bruins, is this a normal experience or did I just meet a douche?

Top Bottom