• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

Marvie_3

Banned
Got bored late last night and made some different jersey ideas. My xbox wasnt letting me screenshot them for some reason so I had to take off screen shots. Figured Id post them in there so you guys can mock them like we used to do with all of Viz's terrible jerseys.

EMVKTVI.jpg

Didnt mess with the logo/lettering colors or anything.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be down for games later, I'm at home for the day so my internet won't be dog shit.

Marvie_3

Banned
Gotta eat guys. Starving. Some tough breaks, but I like where we are headed.

Definitely played well tonight. Just had a bit of bum luck and some dumb mistakes on our end.

I started getting some really inconsistent lag after the 3rd game I think so I was pretty much useless after that. Couldn't get the face-off timing down for shit because it kept changing. I was basically guessing on the timing those last 2 games. My passing went to shit too. Gonna mess around with my router tomorrow and see if I can figure out what the deal is.

You and panik were great on the back end though. Makes a world of difference when we can roll 2 solid Dmen back there. Our defense is obviously better, but it also opens up the offense because our break outs are better and we have more options in the offensive zone. Once you guys get better chemistry back there we should really be able to start rolling.

Hate to keep harping on it but we gotta start using mics. Some of our screw ups could have been prevented if everyone else had known what the plan was. Instead we ended up running into each other or not covering for someone.

RedRum

Banned
Definitely played well tonight. Just had a bit of bum luck and some dumb mistakes on our end.

I started getting some really inconsistent lag after the 3rd game I think so I was pretty much useless after that. Couldn't get the face-off timing down for shit because it kept changing. I was basically guessing on the timing those last 2 games. My passing went to shit too. Gonna mess around with my router tomorrow and see if I can figure out what the deal is.

You and panik were great on the back end though. Makes a world of difference when we can roll 2 solid Dmen back there. Our defense is obviously better, but it also opens up the offense because our break outs are better and we have more options in the offensive zone. Once you guys get better chemistry back there we should really be able to start rolling.

Hate to keep harping on it but we gotta start using mics. Some of our screw ups could have been prevented if everyone else had known what the plan was. Instead we ended up running into each other or not covering for someone.

Totally agree with you here and when we are all in a lobby, just start a party, Marv. I'm always mic ready.

Red_Man

I'll be back home for good next week, I'll be able to use my mic then and have a consistent connection. It still feels like the poke check on this game is ridiculous, and wildly inconsistent. I was enjoying playing LW, since it seems to work better with you as a RH at C Marvie.

icausePANIK

Neo Member
Had fun last night that last game was my fault I could get shit going lol hopefully I can play better. And btw you guys are better then record shows should remake the club lol

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll be back home for good next week, I'll be able to use my mic then and have a consistent connection. It still feels like the poke check on this game is ridiculous, and wildly inconsistent. I was enjoying playing LW, since it seems to work better with you as a RH at C Marvie.
I just hate the penalties on poke checks. Last night I got a couple tripping calls where my stick went through the puck and was nowhere near the skates, yet still got tagged.

Had fun last night that last game was my fault I could get shit going lol hopefully I can play better. And btw you guys are better then record shows should remake the club lol
Nah. Then we'd have to rank up all over again.

Do you guys always play that late? Im in NY and gotta wake up like 315am lol
So far yeah. We could try to start playing earlier. I should be home all weekend if anyone wants to crank out a bunch of day games.

Red_Man

My schedule is all over the place, some nights I can do early games, some nights I won't be able to play until 12 - 1

Red_Man

You guys should play without me for once. It's not scary. I promise. You'll be ok. :p
No one is ever on, I need to ad more people.

I'll be home for good this weekend, mic and good internet and all, probably won't be playing much this weekend though.

Usually when I'm on, I'm not on Neogaf. If you see me online (shawnoftheshred) just shoot me a message. I'll either be game to switch over to NHL or let you know ASAP why I can't. Hah.

Top Bottom