• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this point on, let's just to ignore all posts that resemble what we just kind of dealt with in general so the conversation dies out all together, eh?

Montresor

HOLY FUCK DID MALKIN JUST SCORE!??!!?!? FUUUUUUUCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCKK

It was short, it just said he was tired of them sucking in the final stretch of the playoffs after they lost a bunch in a short period and just said he's done for the year and even if they win the cup he won't celebrate.

Thanks. =)

You sound so surprised, like that's something that never happens.

No, it's more that was a shitty shot that somehow went in. Plus the amount of points him and Neal are putting of this game are crazy. 2G 3A is a lot even if you're a superstar, it doesn't happen every game.

I just want the Pens to lock down the D, I don't want to rub it in against the Jets, I like them haha.

Ya, both teams aren't doing much in the way of defense. I'm just gonna blame it all on Thiessen...

Marvie_3

Banned
It was pretty damn childish. Plus, what he was melting down about was fucking nothing compared to what some teams have experienced.
His team was only in first by 2 points. He had every right to overreact about his awful team!
NBA-GAF is homeless and pissed. If you're a hockey fan we welcome you. If you want to be a hockey fan we welcome you. If you're debating NBA-GAF related politics GTFO.
This.

Montresor

Hahahaha.

This is how it works. If they win, woot. They played their hearts out. If they lose against fellow bottom-feeders, then the silver lining is that it's a tank game and helps us inch closer towards the 5th overall spot and the inevitable lottery victory and the 1st overall selection in the draft.

Just as long as the loss isn't against Boston and isn't a blowout. =(

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
OK, seriously, last post in this thread about this at least from me, but it's just to illustrate.

lol there wasn't a single "attack" on anybody there. The most inflammatory post in that "community thread" was from one of the female community members, but was strangely the post not "cleaned up".

This is what I'm talking about guys. ^^^this poster, one of the most prominent nbaGAF'ers, has never, ever posted in the thread I'm talking about that tucked away in the community section of the the forum, yet how does he know anything about what happened? HMMMMMMMMM.

So yeah, done talking about it. I told it exactly like it is, if a few nbaGAF'ers are mad about that, not my problem. You can always PM me about it if you want to have a discussion about it outside of IRC or mucking up other threads with off-topic stuff like we're doing now.

Marvie_3

Banned

ibn0ZCPMGjFoea.gif

Hahahaha.

This is how it works. If they win, woot. They played their hearts out. If they lose against fellow bottom-feeders, then the silver lining is that it's a tank game and helps us inch closer towards the 5th overall spot and the inevitable lottery victory and the 1st overall selection in the draft.

Just as long as the loss isn't against Boston and isn't a blowout. =(

Always the optimist.

Who's in net for the Isles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom