• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Movember Thread of George Parros and his mustache tickles when he goes down on gi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carlyle for Martin?!

:lol not gonna lie that was one of the first thoughts to cross my mind before I realized that we have the stupid bilingual barrier up. At this point id take manics behind the benches.

I don't know what to say.

Aaron Ward just tweeted me..

aaronward_nhl
no longer behind him I guess

... After I called him out saying that Selanne and the players were behind Carlyle.

And now we have a coach that gets tuned out by egotistical players and gets made fun of? I don't know how this will go...

Cactus

Banned
I can't believe Carlyle was fired.

I can't believe Boudreau was hired.

This of course means that Carlyle is the new head coach of the Leafs.

If the season starts to go downhill, you're probably right.

EDIT: Actually, thinking back to Lupul's recent comments about Carlyle, maybe it isn't so likely.

I'll gladly warm to Bruce if the Ducks suddenly turn their season around...

But, eugh, stupid Aaron Ward. Can't believe he was (semi)right.

So... December NHL thread of Bruce Boudreau waddling with the Ducks?

I for one welcome back the haters gonna hate gif

Though I have a feeling that if this doesn't work out, Bobby is next to go but I think he is safe for the time being.

I bet a lot of coaches are sweating right now.

Ducks-Age seems to be taking it pretty well.

December NHL thread of Who Wants To Coach an NHL Team?

I approve of this thread title, also how has the Columbus coach not been kicked yet, I mean seriously, they could get Carlyle now if they want.

Scenes from Bob Murrays office are now leaking all over the internet

mrducksworth.gif

A mighty ducks reference? really? what is this, 2005?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
What the heck Ducks?

Win a game by breaking a losing streak, fire coach.

This was obviously a done deal before tonight's game. I bet tonight's win made that phone call even more awkward.

Soooo....how bout them wild?

Unlike the Ducks, they know what's up. They jumped on the AHL coach bandwagon and are 1st in the league right now.

On a serious note, does anyone know how Setoguchi and Heatley are doing? I haven't paid attention to them at all.

Heretic

I really don't know how to take it. Only time will tell, I guess. We knew bigchanges were coming but we didn't know in what form. Carlyle brought us a Cup in his second year as coach. Newish franchise and only California team with a Cup. Sucks to see him go and like he's been saying in interviews regarding the Bobby trade rumors, business is business and you deal with them and the situation and you move on.

I really do wish him well.

Bring on Bruce the F-Bomber.

Edit:
Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, Mr. Ducksworth!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A lot of Duck fans on hfboards don't seem too impressed, and Boudreau was already in Cali today, so the decision was made before the game and irregardless of the outcome.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
Holy shit they fired Carlyle and pretty much the whole coaching staff too?? I can't believe that. What the hell is going on.

CCF23

I'm glad Boudreau got another job so fast. I heard he was going to have to switch from Haagen Dazs to store brand ice cream.

Acid08

Banned
This was obviously a done deal before tonight's game. I bet tonight's win made that phone call even more awkward.

Unlike the Ducks, they know what's up. They jumped on the AHL coach bandwagon and are 1st in the league right now.

On a serious note, does anyone know how Setoguchi and Heatley are doing? I haven't paid attention to them at all.

Seto has 13 points and Heatley has 15. Heatley has been pretty bad lately from what I've read and Seto seems the same as always, inconsistent but still good. Wish Seto all the best but I could give a fuck less about Heatley.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT!

Dastardly and all Ducks fans...I feel sorry for you guys. I'm glad for Boudreau since he is a nice guy; however, RIP Duck's 2011-2012 season.

edit: I would fucking LOVE to have Carlyle in the Leafs organization in some capacity.

Alucard

Banned
When do the Ducks play the Caps?

It's hilarious that Martin's lasted so long. Keep the pain going while the organization looks for a bilingual coach.

MPW

:lol not gonna lie that was one of the first thoughts to cross my mind before I realized that we have the stupid bilingual barrier up. At this point id take manics behind the benches.

which is f'n pathetic

just hire a translator for him and let him coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom