• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Movember Thread of George Parros and his mustache tickles when he goes down on gi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is griess the official backup behind niemi? I've seen him in a couple shark games and he looks pretty solid and calm.

MacAttack

Puddles said:
So Brodeur has almost twice as many wins as the next active goalie?
Well, he is the all time leader in wins, has had a long career and played on many successful teams. Not really that suprising.

edit: Looks like I chose the wrong game to watch Kings-Oilers has been a defensive stalemate. Looks like a possible 1-0 finish.

edit to the edit: lol @ my jinx. Oilers score an ugly one.

Acid08

Banned
Red_Man said:
Is griess the official backup behind niemi? I've seen him in a couple shark games and he looks pretty solid and calm.
Yup, at least till Nittys glass groin heals. Greiss was going to platoon with Nitty last season but then we got Nemo and Greiss played in Germany.

exarkun

God, the Islanders got rocked. Was a weird game to watch for only my third one. But I guess I should get used to this? They played a good game against the Penguins.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Acid08 said:
Pens announcers ball washing the entire play. Bounces children, bounces.

It was going in regardless, Neal and Malkin were right there and Greiss was way out of position.

And Sully with his third assist of the night.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Acid08 said:
Doesn't change the fact that a couple bounces got it into that position.

It was passed that way, bounced and ended it where it was intended to go. Not perfectly set up but not pure luck or anything.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Please tell me that I'm stuck in some horrible nightmare. The Leafs are currently sitting first in the NHL, and the Oilers are less than a period away from tying for first in the west. This is some fucked up bizarre-O world I couldn't have imagined going into this season.

Acid08

Banned
It's crazy, the Pens are just so incredible. Every time one of them touches the puck, magic ensues. Thank you shithead announcers for showing me the light.

Edit: SHUT THE FUCK UP HOLY SHIT.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These pen announcers are really really fucking awful goddamn, it sounds like theyre jerking to the team while they make some of these calls.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Spire said:
Only for the next 30 minutes or so.

The Pens better not screw this up. Can't have Leaf fans wake to headlines in the Toronto Star like "LEAFS #1 in NHL! A FIRST IN OVER A GENERATION!" God forbid they start believing they actually have a chance at winning the cup lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom