• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

imBask

Banned
Oilers board on HF is an amazing read right now

7Vqq8RW.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh my god blow this team up

everyone except Tanev, Horvat and Boeser can retire

EDIT; BOESER!

Smiley90

Is Virtanen benched or is he just playing low minutes? I haven't see Eriksson at all tonight.

He got benched for Burmistrov

and Eriksson got injured like 5mins into the game when he skated into the goal. Not kidding.

Ondor

Banned
Boeser and Tanev were good. I liked Horvat until he lost his linemates and sat until the end of the game. Hutton was good thank god. Pouliot was meh but he was playing with Stecher who had a bad game.

Dorsett scored I guess? Nope, can't do it. Terrible game and absolutely atrocious PP. Can't wait to hear Green's thoughts on tonight.

Ondor

Banned
To trade Tanev or not to trade Tanev?

100% pass completion rate most games, high shot suppresion rate, high corsi, leading goal scorer, not a single giveaway since start of the season. One of the best defensemen in the league. We would be absolutely trash without him but I think he would net a huge return.

Or maybe not. The Dallas Stars apparently didn't think he was worth a 1st rounder so maybe he has less trade value than he should.

Pikma

Banned
So uhhhhhh do the Sharks suck?

1-3 at home to start the season.
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
The shorks are hot garbage

Smiley90

Are you serious? Receipts?

He follows no/barely liberals on twitter, but follows Trump, Kellyanne Conway, Tomi Lahren, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and others.

So......... safe to assume.

This was from last time this was brought up at least, not sure what the current status is since I don't use twitter.

Cat Party

He follows no/barely liberals on twitter, but follows Trump, Kellyanne Conway, Tomi Lahren, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and others.

So......... safe to assume.

This was from last time this was brought up at least, not sure what the current status is since I don't use twitter.
I had to check. He follows like 1500 accounts. But yeah, a few Fox shitbags in there. Boo.

Kicko

Is Phil Housley on the hot seat? Maybe another short nostalgic reunion coming to an end in Buffalo?

I think he's safe for now, however I'm not noticing too much of difference between his brand of hockey and Dan Bylsma's. Doesn't bode well for his future.

Abylim

I think he's safe for now, however I'm not noticing too much of difference between his brand of hockey and Dan Bylsma's. Doesn't bode well for his future.

I think they’d be silly to do that so early too. But they are below expectation atm

Top Bottom