• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Worst team shooting percentage in NHL:

#Habs - 3.7
#Oilers - 5.2
Hurricanes - 5.5
Stars - 5.9
Sharks - 6.3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And for those that say that it's due to lack of finish / talent, a shooting percentage that low is pretty much impossible to maintain long term.

mdubs

Banned
As a leafs fan this Mathews love is really embarrassing. He is really strong on the puck, but c'mon.
I too wonder if we should be giving a 20 year old who scored 40 goals in his first season and has a penchant for making wonderful plays this much attention /s

imBask

Banned
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And for those that say that it's due to lack of finish / talent, a shooting percentage that low is pretty much impossible to maintain long term.

when we suck and stats show we should actually be great : yeah tha makes sense look at those stats!

when we suck and stats show that we actually suck : btw that stats is not good it's unsustainable guys

what if we just suck

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
When you want someone to ignore something, the worst thing to do is say "hey, this thing I'm gonna tell you about, ignore it!"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You guys don't get it.

Half of this fantasy league is for posturing and shit talking.

The other half is for me beating FUBAR and I've already done that part.

:lol

Sammy had Evander Kane benched all week and he's currently ranked FIRST OVERALL when ranking all players by our league's scoring categories (mostly because he has 2 SHP probably). I don't feel bad at all.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
I can only infer that it's intentional sabotage in order to clear the way to move the team with as little friction as possible.

It's the only logical reason the Coyotes are what they are.

It's really sad in hindsight that some of the team's best years were when they had no owner.

calder

Fubar doesnt go all in in fantasy until February

1565.gif

Quick

Banned
I’d sign imbask to an NHL-GAF minimum contract and see if he can tough it out on Leafs-Age.

Gonna need to hear his Leaf hot takes.

Pikma

Banned
ImBask is the kind of poster that would clear waivers easily, not even an AroooGAF call.

He'll probably spent the rest of his career posting for one of those wierd role playing communities

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ImBask is the kind of poster that would clear waivers easily, not even an AroooGAF call.

He'll probably spent the rest of his career posting for one of those wierd role playing communities

Pikma spitting hot fire

I too wonder if we should be giving a 20 year old who scored 40 goals in his first season and has a penchant for making wonderful plays this much attention /s

It's not the attention...it the type of attention, everyday average plays are now something great.

Top Bottom