• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
awwwww so close

oh well, Subban beating Boston still brings tear of joy to my eye

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
m7xj6d1.gif

Arthur Staple @StapeNewsday
Hey, guess who's here tonight -- Habs GM Marc Bergevin taking in #Isles-Kings. He's seen almost as many #Isles games this year as me.

This is like the 2nd time this month Bergevin has been scouting the Islanders

Ho-Sang? Nelson? Leddy? Who is he looking at that’s not the obvious like Tavares

Stasis

I gotta bandwagon a different shitty team or shit all over a decent one.

I feel like that's standard MO for when your own team is hot garbage, right?

Gimme options. I can't be a Habs fan.

For the first time in my life I did a HFBoards-esque plan to greatness with trades and re-signs and everything. But I didn't even post that shit. I just wrote it in notepad and softly wept into my lifesize Metratron bodypillow.

edit: Googled. MetratronM. So, our very own Rangers master poster. Not the Judaic archangel. Or whichever is less creepy.

Did the Golden Knights have a pre-game show to introduce the Bruins, like they did for the Wings?

I wonder this too. I was like, they can't do this for EVERY new team they face at home, right? But then I realized it's Vegas... so fuck yes they can. They blew that sword in the stone load early but I'm sure they can come up with random fights and shit for every team and Bruins in particular would be pretty simple to do.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I gotta bandwagon a different shitty team or shit all over a decent one.

I feel like that's standard MO for when your own team is hot garbage, right?

Gimme options. I can't be a Habs fan.

For the first time in my life I did a HFBoards-esque plan to greatness with trades and re-signs and everything. But I didn't even post that shit. I just wrote it in notepad and softly wept into my lifesize Metratron bodypillow.

edit: Googled. MetratronM. So, our very own Rangers master poster. Not the Judaic archangel. Or whichever is less creepy.

I wonder this too. I was like, they can't do this for EVERY new team they face at home, right? But then I realized it's Vegas... so fuck yes they can. They blew that sword in the stone load early but I'm sure they can come up with random fights and shit for every team and Bruins in particular would be pretty simple to do.

You gotta cheer for the Golden Knights, they're new and they have the best twitter account. They also just ended the longest losing streak in franchise history!

Vegas Golden Knights‏Verified account
@GoldenKnights
Follow Follow @GoldenKnights
More
Broons Forward Lines

Mandy-Marilyn-Brittany
Tiffany-Candace-Brandy
Heather-Channing-Brianna
Amber-Sabrina-Melody

:lol
Edit: From Ted, the movie, in case that reference is unclear

Vegas Golden Knights‏Verified account @GoldenKnights 3h3 hours ago
More
FINAL SCORE ALERT

Original 31 Team: 3
Original 6 Team: 1

Mood: :D :D :D

:lol :lol

they had all their tweets during the Boston game in a fake Boston accent, too :lol

Vegas Golden Knights‏Verified account @GoldenKnights 4h4 hours ago
More
UPDATED SHIP POWER RANKINGS:

1. Shipachyov
2. Shipping Up to Bah-ston

:lol :lol :lol

Stasis

FU. I got excited.

And Smiley, that's amazing. They're definitely making an entrance. Gotta love the swagger. I feel Subban should be there, he'd be their fucking ambassador lol. Made for each other. the other Kane too, with that Vegas money stack phone pic. I thought Jagr would go there but then... gambling problems are why he left the NHL in the first place so prolly not lol.

Basically dudes with personality and swagger. Couple teams showing it. Slowly but surely the NHL will have to embrace this. Good stuff.

edit: I now realize I just said two black dudes should go to Vegas. NO RACISM. DeAngelo can go too.

RedRum

Banned
Just got back from the Giants-Broncos game. Nothing like being the only Giants fan in a small section clapping in the middle of sad Broncos fans.

Pikma

Banned
So with the Kings, is it really just a coach change that’s got them scoring again?
It's called motivation

They'll have a lot more trips to Vegas this year, which means they'll need a lot more money and a lot more drugs, and they gotta earn it the only legal way they know.

Top Bottom