• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

CAC

Club athlétique du Corsi

still think this would be a historically bad team for this pace to continue. I think the Habs have too many pieces to be this bad for this long. Look at James Neal on VGK for the opposite effect

Marner practicing on the 4th line today

Punished Marner?

Hmm they did do the same thing with Nylander last season. Marner is definitely noticeably off compared to last year where he often looked like the leaf's best player.

The Bozak line has been especially bad defensively to start the season, the change might also have something to do with getting a defensively responsible guy like Brown on it.

Solo

The only stat that matters, goals for:

1. Toronto - 26
2. Chicago - 25
30. Montreal - 7
31. Carolina - 6

It's going to be a loooooong season.

Solo

Since all 3 games start at 11:30pm local time for me, I'll miss the California trip (as I usually do) this week. Probably for the best, as the Habs are going to lose all 3 games horrendously. First up, San Jose. Last time the Habs won a game in SJ? 1999. Next game I'll get to watch is against Florida next Tuesday :(

I would say that points in the standings is more important than goals but what do I know

One is typically related to the other (unless your goalie is a sieve of course), birthday boy!

Ondor

Banned
Since all 3 games start at 11:30pm local time for me, I'll miss the California trip (as I usually do) this week. Probably for the best, as the Habs are going to lose all 3 games horrendously. First up, San Jose. Last time the Habs won a game in SJ? 1999. Next game I'll get to watch is against Florida next Tuesday :(
It's been a year for breaking curses and San Jose is not good. I think the Habs will have this one.

Solo

11:30? Is there a time change or do you live way way way out on the Eastern Canadian coast?

East coast baby! Atlantic time zone. Me and Creeper both. Usually Habs games are 8-830pm for us.

I guess the Anaheim game is on Friday, and no work Saturday, so maybe I'll stay up for that one.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Panic mode AV in practice today:

Nash-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Kreider-Desharnais-Miller
Vesey-Hayes-Fast
Grabner-Carey/Cracknell-Buchnevich

McDonagh-DeAngelo
Skjei-Smith
Staal-Shattenkirk
Holden-Kampfer

Because apparently Pavel Buchnevich is the problem?

Fun fact: the Rangers have started a season 1-6 precisely one time in their history, in 1960. They face the Stanley Cup champions tomorrow night.

Erdrick

The Jets also recalled Kyle Connor from the Moose due to Mathieu Perrault being placed on the injured reserve.

Shocking that Perrault is injured AGAIN. But I'm fine with this on one hand, as now Connor can get a better amount of ice time and further develop.

I like having depth finally after 6 years or so.

Ondor

Banned
Canucks practice lines are:
Sedins-Granlund
Baertschi-Burmistrov-Boeser
Gagner-Horvat-Vanek
Dorsett-Gaunce-Virtanen
Sutter

Del Zotto-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Biega

Was Burmistrov promoted or was Horvat demoted? Either way, I don't like it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sedins-Granlund
Gagner-Horvat-Vanek
Dorsett-Gaunce-Virtanen
Sutter

Del Zotto-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Biega

The fuck is this shit

Marner is a fuckin goon anyway so he's where he belongs.

I'd be pissed about the demotion but Brown has looked pretty good in a few games so he deserves more ice.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Sedins-Granlund
Gagner-Horvat-Vanek
Dorsett-Gaunce-Virtanen
Sutter

Del Zotto-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Biega

I'm a lot more interested in the idea that Sutter might be a healthy scratch.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
fvfowg6367sz.jpg

Ondor

Banned
I'm a lot more interested in the idea that Sutter might be a healthy scratch.
I'm just going to assume Green thinks Sutter is a lock and needs to give Gaunce practice time. My dreams are grounded and if he is a healthy scratch tomorrow, then I'll be excited.

Erdrick

Sedins-Granlund
Gagner-Horvat-Vanek
Dorsett-Gaunce-Virtanen
Sutter

Del Zotto-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Biega

You guys have Burmistrov centering your second line? lol why?

PillarEN

I have no idea who that is

You how there is only one Slim Shady? Well he ain't him

Some person on facebook posted about looking forward to a concert with him. Being extremely suspicious I checked out his latest on Spotify. The worst type of rap/crossover pop rap I can possibly think of. Emotional and heartfelt for the most shallow and idiotic people around.

EDIT: Someone who should probably open up for Kid Rock.

The second Death Note OP is fucking bonkers. I wish the show was actually that nuts.

Bought a ticket to see the ShitStars out Corsi the Canes this weekend. Always like trying to catch a game at a new place when I have the chance to.

Top Bottom