• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

a916

Hmm, why is Vegas ranked higher in the TSN Power Rankings than the Avs when the Avs have better possession numbers (9th vs 15th)

Pikma

Banned
The second Death Note OP is fucking bonkers. I wish the show was actually that nuts.

Bought a ticket to see the ShitStars out Corsi the Canes this weekend. Always like trying to catch a game at a new place when I have the chance to.
“Out Corsing and losing” is their motto

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Bonino requires "further evaluation," spotted at Bridgestone wearing an ankle brace.

Have a feeling that either Kamenev or Freddy Gaudreau is about to get their shot.

Pikma

Banned
I have never been able to use any song I like as my alarm sound because I end up absolutely fucking hating all of them.

Quick

Banned
I use my iPhone as my alarm with the default radar sound. It's perfect in not being so damn shocking to wake up to, like my old alarm.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I use my iPhone as my alarm with the default radar sound. It's perfect in not being so damn shocking to wake up to, like my old alarm.

I use the Sleep Cycle app, it's fared me really well. It wakes you up at some point in the 30mins before you set the timer at, depending on how much you move in your sleep (/how deep asleep you are, trying to wake you up when you're more "awake"), and you can just bump it/move it to snooze instead of having to open your eyes and hit a button :lol

Canucks practice lines are:
Sedins-Granlund
Baertschi-Burmistrov-Boeser
Gagner-Horvat-Vanek
Dorsett-Gaunce-Virtanen
Sutter

Del Zotto-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Biega

Was Burmistrov promoted or was Horvat demoted? Either way, I don't like it.

Horvat and Baertschi weren't working so it makes sense to split them up. Same with the Sedins and Vanek.

I wouldn't give the ordering of the lines much significance. The team is basically a second line and three 3rd lines at best.

Ondor

Banned
Horvat and Baertschi weren't working so it makes sense to split them up. Same with the Sedins and Vanek.

I wouldn't give the ordering of the lines much significance. The team is basically a second line and three 3rd lines at best.
It's been 4 games though and Horvat is still our highest scorer. Baertschi looked more of a worry than Horvat did.

As for the Sedins, I don't have a problem with Granlund being there but there is this article on their understated play.

imBask

Banned
azrPUSh.png

take it if you want it Cake Ross

Here is my cheap beyond cheap crappy recording of one of their songs they played.

Yes it's a throwaway youtube account.

Song gets going around 35 seconds in. It's nuts.

https://youtu.be/wTMMyLmd-UY

They did a split last year with Napalm Death I think

Melt Banana was a joke 20 years ago.. what does that make them now? the word passé doesnt begin to describe it.

but wait.. split with Napalm Death, a band that has been passé 30 years? no way.. i gotta get on that asap, too curious!

PillarEN

Easiest 2 minutes you could call lol.

EDIT: Lightning look slow as shit. Wings running on fresh Hot N Ready pizza it seems.

EDIT2: Derp

Top Bottom