• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Real talk if this is the end of GAF I will be sad. Not many places to talk about a whole range of issues with a lot people without racist bullshit being overt.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk if this is the end of GAF I will be sad. Not many places to talk about a whole range of issues with a lot people without racist bullshit being overt.

No kidding.

Seems like whenever people try to start another GAF it just gets filled with alt-right douches.

Montresor

Damn gaming_noob, why? Bish was a really good mod - I'm very biased against Playstation. I don't want people to say "Fuck Montresor". It's okay to be biased against a console, whatever man.

I don't know what's going on in the Off Topic forum but I really value GAF for NHL discussion, general off-topic discussion, and definitely the Xbox discussion on gaming side (especially the main Xbox OTs (like the Download/XBLA thread). I'm hoping nothing happens to shut down or degrade the quality of the site.

Yawnier

Banned
Yep. GAF isn't perfect but it is also kind of hard to find decent sized good gaming forums on the internet that aren't filled with trolls, gamergaters and bigots like on 4chan, GameFAQs, certain subreddits, etc. A few of those places can sometimes have decent discussion but it's just that there is usually some dumb shit you have to wade through and read.

I came back to shit-talk Habs-age for the game yesterday and I've now walked into a flaming zeppelin careening into an oil field, that is, GAF.

This place seems safe AF.

Crikey.

Thanks for the welcome back, I fell asleep as soon as I posted lol. Whoops.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I came back to shit-talk Habs-age for the game yesterday and I've now walked into a flaming zeppelin careening into an oil field, that is, GAF.

Crikey.

YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME BACK YOU CUNT, NO MATTER THE BURNING SHOWERFIRE THAT GAF CURRENTLY IS

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Crikey.

DON'T LEAVE AGAIN.

HANG OUT IN THE DISCORD OR WHATEVER GAF EVOLES (DEVOLVES??) INTO

DON'T LEAVE AGAIN.

HANG OUT IN THE DISCORD OR WHATEVER GAF EVOLES (DEVOLVES??) INTO

Oh man that was my gameplan but after no longer working a 24/7 roster it became incredibly hard to catch up with over 12 hours of chat that happened.

At least with a forum I can still multi-quote replies and spam a huge reply.

Buttt probs not for much longer lmao

May have to just chime in on Discord when possible ;)

How is.. everyone....

Red and Solo if you are reading this everyone has taken refuge in Discord. It’s in the OP.

Godspeed everyone. We don’t know what will happen next

I love you all. I’m sad it might end this way

imBask

Banned
Skills-9098.gif

Top Bottom