• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

imBask

Banned
Red I sent you a PM u dork

I said i'm sorry I insulted you, went too far, declaring it publicly
you can be wrong but you're not an idiot <3

Cake Boss

Banned
Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Would the Habs trade Carey Price if someone was willing (and Price too)? Like if Vancouver gave up a good package, or if the delusional never gonna rebuild Rags offered something (I guess they have nothing), or Flyers, or whoever, and go tear down route? I guess I mean within a relatively short timeline. I guess it's a deal for the offseason, but could it realistically happen this June?

imBask

Banned
Would the Habs trade Carey Price if someone was willing (and Price too)? Like if Vancouver gave up a good package, or if the delusional never gonna rebuild Rags offered something (I guess they have nothing), or Flyers, or whoever, and go tear down route? I guess I mean within a relatively short timeline. I guess it's a deal for the offseason, but could it realistically happen this June?

who are "the habs" in that statement

if you wanna tank, yes there's no argument against it
if you don't, no

who are "the habs" in that statement

if you wanna tank, yes there's no argument against it
if you don't, no

I mean... I have no idea who we would even trade you all. Sure we need a bonafide number 1 goalie but I think we are all still burned by Bryz and I doubt Hexy would ever take on that contract.

Once again, I have no idea how to make it work since we are consistently struggling with the cap until AMac and Weise are gone.

Cake Boss

Banned
DMdLYVIW4AUqO-c.jpg

You could have all the shots you want but if it's garbage shots then what's the point.

BTW these are almost the same exact stats that the Bruins had before Julien got fired, and all the same excuses came out, oh it's bad shooting percentage, they are dominating possession, outshooting people, LOW PDO!.

DMdLYVIW4AUqO-c.jpg

You could have all the shots you want but if it's garbage shots then what's the point.

BTW these are almost the same exact stats that the Bruins had before Julien got fired, and all the same excuses came out, oh it's bad shooting percentage, they are dominating possession, outshooting people, LOW PDO!.

But he knows French. Checkmate.

Cake Boss

Banned
ALSO MOTHERFUCKING DASTERDLY!!! &#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;

zroid

Banned
DMdLYVIW4AUqO-c.jpg

it doesn't look quite so dire if you use xGF/60

untitledi2uci.png

what a goddamn tire fire the sabres are though, jesus

Solo

Problem is Price now has an unmovable contract. Thanks Bergevin.

Should have traded him a year a go for a ransom.

WPG doesn't need xGF, they have lainbae who defies the laws of physics

he does though, doesnt he. best shot accuracy in the league last season AND while he was on the ice, his team mates' accuracies also improved.

magic. no quantum computers will be able to process his über-physical slapshot and presence on ice.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like the Rangers have changed their penalty killing system. So far this season they have been running a wedge + 1 system, whereas it looks today like they've reverted to a more traditional box.

imBask

Banned
it doesn't look quite so dire if you use xGF/60

what a goddamn tire fire the sabres are though, jesus

Legitimate question :

how can "basic" stats showing that we're not taking VALUABLE shots conflict with a stats trying to predict the expected goal scoring? isn't it possible that xGF/60 is flawed and this is exposing it?

Top Bottom