• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Buchnevich is so good. He needs more ice time on a nightly basis.

EDIT: That should have been too many men on the Rangers.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRRRRR

4Pe2Xo0.gif

Finally!

Surprised that Morin has been the odd man out but Hagg has looked really good and Sanheim played his best game defensively against the Perds and Myers has a much higher ceiling than Morin so man... he is gonna have to be ready to step up when he eventually comes up

Calamari41

41 > 38
Honestly after the protection of the pedophile Amirox, none of this surprises me. Everyone should probably keep their heads down because nukes are flying.

This community should grab discord in light of current events. We should discuss our options if enough of us are concerned with continuing to associate with something disgusting.

Calamari41

41 > 38
This community should grab discord in light of current events. We should discuss our options if enough of us are concerned with continuing to associate with something disgusting.

Count me into whatever comes next, and out of here. Im getting set up on discord now

Stasis

I need a Meta stats assist here. 14 shots for us this game? I missed the game.

That has to be near our record for least amount in a game. It's fucking less than half the Habs took in ONE period last night. Against a shitty backup too. I feel zero relief. Though I've yet to see the highlights so I don't know if our goals were pretty or lucky, or if the D was good, or Hank was. But we didn't face that many shots either. Regardless, 14 shots?

Fuck that's not impressive. Hope it motivates the team but we're getting real close to "fuck it, I want losses for a pick" realm here.

I need a Meta stats assist here. 14 shots for us this game? I missed the game.

That has to be near our record for least amount in a game. It's fucking less than half the Habs took in ONE period last night. Against a shitty backup too. I feel zero relief. Though I've yet to see the highlights so I don't know if our goals were pretty or lucky, or if the D was good, or Hank was. But we didn't face that many shots either. Regardless, 14 shots?

Fuck that's not impressive. Hope it motivates the team but we're getting real close to "fuck it, I want losses for a pick" realm here.

Come to discord

Top Bottom