• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Acid08

Banned
So I got to work this morning and google chrome and Internet explorer are no where to be found and the folders were changed at 9:46/9:47 last night. And their respective folders are locked out.

Only for me.
Sounds like you're searching for hentai in the wrong place dude.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just so you know, no one from Leafs-GAF re-watched game 4 of your sweep in "glorious HD" and read fan reactions with glee.

I didn't catch game 4 at all, and I'm hockey-fan enough that I'd want to re-watch any Game 7 3rd period where a team that's up 4-1 ends up losing 4-5 in OT. Not just the Leafs.

EDIT: I see Soc elaborated on this on the new page already, cool cool.

Cake Boss

Banned
NO BOB COLE? NO BOB COLE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ilVXi1goqXG1c.gif

Heretic

Ducks GAF, was Carlyle always inept when it came to handling leads?

He's best known for handling/matching lines. That's his shtick. I think the problem was, as per his style of coaching, that he believed in D first then comes offense but your defense wasn't strong enough with that style. Your best defense was that you had a strong and fast offense. He believed the D could hold on to the lead but unfortunately they couldn't.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
CHI vs MIN in 4
ANA vs DET in 7
VAN vs SJS in 6
STL vs LAK in 5

PIT vs NYI in 7
MTL vs OTT in 6
WAS vs NYR in 6
BOS vs TOR in 5

Holy crap. I am not good at picking series this year. Here's who I'll jinx for Round 2:

PIT v. OTT in 6
BOS v. NYR in 5

CHI v. DET in 4
SJ v. LA in 7

bardia

My picks:

Hawks in 7 (if there's going to be an upset, I think this is the series where it will happen)
LA in 6

Pens in 6 (would love to be proven wrong with this one)
Rangers in 7

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I know how Leaf fans feel. Reminds me of when the Riders blew the Grey Cup with too many men on the field. Felt sick for days.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
First choice team: Eliminated (Canucks)

Second choice teams: Eliminated (Ducks&Isles)

I guess I'll move onto third choices... It's getting thin in terms of teams I can morally justify rooting for. Not even cheering, that train is gone, but not feeling bad about them winning:

Ottawa & Sharks

(Inb4 they get eliminated too, sorry Sens-GAF/Acid)

Acid08

Banned
God I miss hating all of you like this :(

This is the ONE time of the year that my unjustifiable anger towards other people is acceptable...
Any hate Clydefrog receives is totally justifiable.

The rest of "Kings-Age" is so much worse though. Clyde is cool but also I hate him.

Mr.Green

Smash88 single handedly on par with posting the same volume of bullshit Habs gaf posted before and during their series.

Man that is just unfair. Sure, we can be pretty emotional but putting us on par with that dimwit really? Really? That's just rude. :(

Anyway...

Because nobody asked for them, here are my predictions:

Sens in 7
Rags in 7

Hawks in 6
Queens in 6

Stockholm Syndrome most likely. Go Sens! Fuck the fucking Penguins!

He's best known for handling/matching lines. That's his shtick. I think the problem was, as per his style of coaching, that he believed in D first then comes offense but your defense wasn't strong enough with that style. Your best defense was that you had a strong and fast offense. He believed the D could hold on to the lead but unfortunately they couldn't.

That's what frustrates me the most. The bruins were depleted to five defensemen and the Leafs sat back by having one guy dump it in and fore check in a half assed manner. If the Leafs continued to work the transition game and running time down in the Bruins end, we would be seeing a Leafs/Rangers match up.

Ted Leonsis wiki page lol.

ahahaha holy shit

Theodore 'We don't have miles to go before we sleep, we have arrived' Leonsis (born January 8, 1957, in Brooklyn, New York[4]) is an Internet troll, sports team owner, venture capital investor, filmmaker, author and philanthropist

Leonsis is handed his golf clubs after his annual early playoff exit, which has become a Spring ritual in Washington.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is one of the worst groups of 2nd round teams I can remember. Guess I'm rooting for Capatain Serious, but comon.......hopefully King Henrik erases the Bruins.

Ya no

any boston gaffers have a link to a video with the guys from 98.5 calling the goals from last night? they've been playing it on sports center but i can't find a video online anywhere

Dragon

Banned
This is one of the worst groups of 2nd round teams I can remember. Guess I'm rooting for Capatain Serious, but comon.......hopefully King Henrik erases the Bruins.

I'm not sure what you expected out of the East really. All the teams were mediocre besides the Pens anyway.

Top Bottom