• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Peru

evilromero said:
Or just learn to tolerate it. When people like jarosh post rediculous shit like the above pic, it doesn't defend your statement too well.
Whaaat, one of the best photoshops this pre-e3.

Trurl

Banned
evilromero said:
Or just learn to tolerate it. When people like jarosh post rediculous shit like the above pic, it doesn't defend your statement too well.
You're just jealous of his skillz.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
evilromero said:

could have picked a better example Jarosh constantly wins at photoshop threads.

0OoO0

AOL ran a competition about a fortnight ago where you could be the first to play the wii. E3 is nearly here but did they even announce the winner yet?

Chrono said:
They're still in boxes. Otherwise people could figure out the final secret. :D

holograms.jpg

polg

I had a dream last nite.

I was late for Nintendo's conference and I arrived when they were announcing the 3D visors... :|

believe

Wink

polg said:
I had a dream last nite.

I was late for Nintendo's conference and I arrived when they were announcing the 3D visors... :|

believe

OMG, there are people besides me dreaming about that kind of stuff? *sniff* GAF is my home!

jarosh

sorry to go slightly off-topic guys, but i just got my ds lite - in time for the 'waiting between conferences'. and holy fuck this thing is awesome. god, how could i play with this gray mutant and the dull, washed out screens for so long... the ds lite is a godsend.

Jacobi

Banned
Wink said:
OMG, there are people besides me dreaming about that kind of stuff? *sniff* GAF is my home!
I also dreamt watching Reggie in the conference playing NES shit on the Wii. I watched it even on gametrailers

dogbowl

Nintendo booth pic was just posted over at Kotaku.

All I can make out is a bunch of DS kiosks, and it looks like the words "Motion Displays" in the red LED lights....

dogbowl said:

All I can make out is a bunch of DS kiosks, and it looks like the words "Motion Displays" in the red LED lights....
projector, projector, projector, projector, projector, projector!!!!

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
dogbowl said:

i need this. someone please post!

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
stickied .... it begins. so where will everyone be looking their updates during the conference? ill go with gamespot, methinks.

I think tonight will be pretty crazy. No sleep. Lack of focus on anything but the internets and bad bedside manners. It's all going to happen. And then when I finally get to sleep around 3am I'm going to wake up and my eyes will bleed from their sockets.

Hopefully you won't have to use the last item.

And at least the Kleenex has dual purpose, for both outcomes: Spunk and tears

:lol :lol

Aryuken

Banned
El_Victor said:
The Sony thread is at 908 replies, this at a mere 535.
Sony has already won E3? It's all over.

Have you checked the "Alliance" thread? Or any other MS thread that is well....good for MS.

Lets just say...this place....isn't exactly "MS land".

Aryuken said:
Have you checked the "Alliance" thread? Or any other MS thread that is well....good for MS.

Lets just say...this place....isn't exactly "MS land".
Considering the Nintendo hype is divided up into three substantial threads say a lot as well.

koam

I was just downstairs for my coffee break and I noticed that they had a new issue of EGM with Zelda on the cover. Says there's new screens, that there's screens of rev games and that they talk about the controller secrets. I'm sure this is old but what was that all about?

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
El_Victor said:
The Sony thread is at 908 replies, this at a mere 535.
Sony has already won E3? It's all over.

check out the pre-E3 revolution thread, and let its 67 pages plus of fanboy btus wash over you in a soothing wave.

[Nintex]

koam said:
I was just downstairs for my coffee break and I noticed that they had a new issue of EGM with Zelda on the cover. Says there's new screens, that there's screens of rev games and that they talk about the controller secrets. I'm sure this is old but what was that all about?
NEW ZELDA SCREENS!!!????!!?

koam

Time magazine has a Zelda shot; it looks really good. I know it's new because there's a big ass revolution controller HUD on there. There's also a pic of the Tennis game.

No idea about EGM, if someone can confirm there's new stuff in there i'll pic it up and scan it when i get home in 2 hours.

FoneBone

The tennis game does not appear to have mario in it (none of the Mario characters are in the time shot). It seems to have cartoonish kid characters.

koam

I find it hard to believe that a canadian newstand got the issue before subscribers in the states. Doesn't ANYONE have the issue? Link is on the cover.

I think there's something wrong with all of us. I keep trying to walk away from my computer but then I think, "something happened." And I run back.

evilromero said:
I think there's something wrong with all of us. I keep trying to walk away from my computer but then I think, "something happened." And I run back.
Yea, I can't move. I just got a haircut, and I have all that hair all over me and I need to take a shower and I need to eat and I can't stop. Ok, now I'm going for a little bit. Yea, I'm going. Ok.

Top Bottom